Media Tyron Woodley to Conor McGregor, 'Quit Being a B----, Let's Fight'

I get what you are saying but I doubt Dana is going to be any more happy with Usman. At least Woodley looked to load up the right hand. I think if Woodley got 1-2 good wins he'd be right back fighting for the belt. There's just not enough contenders to ignore him

And I get wanting money fights before someone retires. But calling a smaller man a bitch for not taking a fight he gains nothing from after getting dominated to lose his belt isn't a good look. At least win another fight and look like you are trying to get your belt back first and then if Dana isn't giving a rematch it's the perfect excuse to call out conor

So while I agree with you in principle I think Woodley really screwed up the execution by doing it at the wrong time

Sure there is, Ponz, Lawler, Askren, Masvidal, Colby, Thompson, and Edwards. WW has a lot of contenders.

The guy just lost his title and now wants to fight a lightweight ????

What in the holy fuckwad is going on?

Strange call out..

At one time conor looked unstoppable and would probably gamble that fight.. he can put anyone out "under the right circumstances".. if he won the nate fight and then beat alvarez he would probably be all over it if woodley was champ and woodley would had been the one to "expose" conor..

Now it's a great wrestler at 200lbs calling out a 170lbs striker on a losing streak.. not an especially good look honestly..

I said before the Usman fight that i can see Woodley losing to conor just because of the conor aura

And most of you guys will probably see what i meant after he mentally broke down in the usman fight during his ring walk

Even though Woodley should destroy him 100 out of 100 times
I can see him somehow losing too

I think McGregor loses badly to any top WWs, but I'd give him a better chance against Woodley than against Usman. Usman's pressure would break McGregor in a round or two. Woodley might just give McGregor time and space to work a few combos by backing up against the fence.

Lol...he just moved up in weight! He's supposed to move up again?

<LikeReally5>

Gonna need some big red panties to fit that wobbly arse, Tyrone.

Not really shocking. Everybody wants their red panty night. Shows what a mega star he is when guys like woodley and Anderson Silva are trying to get fights with him

I wouldn't say he has "no incentive". I mean, he is coming off just losing the WW title and being known as one of THE best WW's ever. Even without a title, I think Conor vs. Woodley is a big fight for both guys. Conor gets to headline like he wants, and maybe they can even fight for the first ever 165-division title.

I feel like they just wanna make Conor special and again and have him fight for the inaugural 165lb title eventually, so he can be the first and only at being a 3-division Champ. :sniper:

PS: I don't think Conor will ever take a fight against Woodley, though. Woodley has the wrestling to dominate Conor and the power and speed to KTFO him as well.

No one gives a shit about Woodley and he’s certainly not one of the greatest 170’s ever.

Lol at this guy. Tried to cherry pick fights his entire reign but got shut down because nobody cares about him.

Then he loses the belt, and instead of calling out a top contender he wants to fight a semi retired lw.

<{cruzshake}>

And both losses he avenged seven fold. Crushed Hughes twice and put a clinic on Serra.
Not to mention the hughes loss was hardly a domination. He was winning handily then got caught in a sub. Valid loss but no domination.

And Woodley hasn't had the opportunity to avenge his losses. Geeze, why is everyone going after me for just saying that Woodley is clearly one of the top 5 WWs of all time. His resume shows he is. I didn't say he's better than GSP or talk shit about anyone, why is everyone so sensitive?

I don't get what's controversial about Woodley is a top 5 WW of all time.
Because its spin to make him sound better than he is. He was basically a transitional champ. He also had some of the worst defenses ever.

Because its spin to make him sound better than he is. He was basically a transitional champ. He also had some of the worst defenses ever.

It's not spin, how can you not give him a spot in the top 5? He's one of only 3 guys that have 4 or more title defense in WW history.

It's not spin, how can you not give him a spot in the top 5? He's one of only 3 guys that have 4 or more title defense in WW history.
It's not as impressive as it sounds, he was champ during a transitional period where the old guard were all starting to fade.

3 of the most boring defenses of all time, including a draw. How you win matters, and a draw as champ doesn't show dominance. He's still behind gsp, Hughes, shields, arguably lawler.

It's not as impressive as it sounds, he was champ during a transitional period where the old guard were all starting to fade.

3 of the most boring defenses of all time, including a draw. How you win matters, and a draw as champ doesn't show dominance. He's still behind gsp, Hughes, shields, arguably lawler.

Entertainment has nothing to do with all time great lists, and your not following your own logic since you're putting Shields over Woodley since he's put on way more boring fights, never won the major WW title(UFC) and has less top wins at WW. Lawler was looking like a beast before he fought Woodley. I wouldn't put Lawler or Shields over Woodley.

tyron's not really a big ww.
Nonsense, he is big, just not Usman big. Tyron carries a boatload of muscle which is something not everyone can do naturally. That alone makes him big even though frame wise he's not as big as Usman, for example.

Back