LyYcYy1.gif

rE36vjW.gif

AhLtN5X.gif

D12EX2j.gif

SEEK & DESTROY

WAR RUTHLESS
DuHyqy0.gif

<{JustBleed}>

Don't like it. Would've rather seen Woodley against someone he hasn't faced before, Elizeu Zaleski or Ponzinibbio maybe.
Yep I will almost always take fresh fights over rematches

I'm full on fanboying over Robbie right now. He is the just bleed goat

I can see Woodley getting cut if he loses. Hopefully he don't perform like he did in his last fight.

Sick
Hope robbie can get this one back

They should run Robbie and Askren back and then match up Masvidal with Edwards.. Wtf is the UFC doing?
Woodley fights better off the cage.

He just needs to avoid the right hand.

So stoked to hear this. Live a few hours away from Twin Cities and booked my hotel last week. First live event and I get Robbie Lawler.

Last edited:
Does Dana suddenly hate Lawler or what is going on? Everyone in their right mind and even their blind, deaf, dementia-ridden grandma would agree that a finish like that to Askren vs Lawler demands an immediate rematch. Askren stated he has no interested in it (understandable, he's been gifted a win in a fight that almost saw him getting finished within the first minute) and they're just gonna go with it? They're just going to accept a match-up ending with virtually no legitimate decision? Then why did they make that fight in the first place if it doesn't even matter who wins fair and square?

But not just that, they'll go with this decision and then put Robbie up against the only guy in almost a decade to legitimately finish him? For most people it would be an opportunity to go up against the ex-champ and get the chance at avenging a loss, but if they wanted to choose the worst point in time to do that for Lawler then they've found it right here.

Not to be misunderstood, I'm very much intrigued to see this match-up one more time, even though I still consider Tyron the favorite I don't think it'll go the same way as the bout from 2016, but they're treating Robbie like garbage here.

Askren v. Neil Magny next imo.

Good fight Robbie and Tyron.

Great test for Funky Ben....Magny

Back