Tyron Woodley would Merk Rumble at LHW

GrapeJuiceMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let me explain. At the time of Rumble fighting at LHW, MW, AND WW. He'd walk around at about 210 and cut to 170 and so on. Woodley walks around around THAT SAME WEIGHT. So that being said. Aside from the obvious couple of inch height difference... Which DOESNT mean anything

Since Woodley was able to touch a much faster, WAY MORE EVASIVE, fighter in the much taller Wonderboy, So Im sure he'd touch Rumble even easier.

So all that aside... At WW, even MW, Rumble did NOT do very good vs high level fighters... Got Subbed a bunch of times, couldnt knock lesser men than Woodley out...

Now... Woodley... Kills. Everyone. He touches people... BOOM. Ko.. Ko'd LAWLER who has a crazy chin, Touched wonder boy and drops him every time on the end of his punches..

Now.. Imagine if Woodley DIDNT cut weight either... Imagine all that extra power when he walks around at his own weight Just like it worked out for rumble. Who like I said. Walked around at the same weight when he was at LHW..........

My moneys on Woodley. Those crazy legs and overhand powers would win him. Plus the wrestling

The only thing you can say about Woodley is he is very patient and careful sometimes.... But when he lands he lands.

Let me explain. At the time of Rumble fighting at LHW, MW, AND WW. He'd walk around at about 210 and cut to 170 and so on. Woodley walks around around THAT SAME WEIGHT. So that being said. Aside from the obvious couple of inch height difference... Which DOESNT mean anything

Since Woodley was able to touch a much faster, WAY MORE EVASIVE, fighter in the much taller Wonderboy, So Im sure he'd touch Rumble even easier.

So all that aside... At WW, even MW, Rumble did NOT do very good vs high level fighters... Got Subbed a bunch of times, couldnt knock lesser men than Woodley out...

Now... Woodley... Kills. Everyone. He touches people... BOOM. Ko.. Ko'd LAWLER who has a crazy chin, Touched wonder boy and drops him every time on the end of his punches..

Now.. Imagine if Woodley DIDNT cut weight either... Imagine all that extra power when he walks around at his own weight Just like it worked out for rumble. Who like I said. Walked around at the same weight when he was at LHW..........

My moneys on Woodley. Those crazy legs and overhand powers would win him. Plus the wrestling

The only thing you can say about Woodley is he is very patient and careful sometimes.... But when he lands he lands.
PV1RY.gif

Woodley is real enough to tell you himself that rumble would kill him

Ok so You saw how bad rumble did at LHW? And How much Woodley Merks people at WW? So why wouldn't his power translate to LHW since they walked at the same weight? You guys arent looking at it realistically. You prob just all dont like Tyron personally due to his racism claims so your going on emotion... Real talk.. Woodley would be even better at LHW. Much more power than Rumble if he didnt cut either.

LOL Tyron cant even murder guys in his own division. Dudes massively overrated here.

LOL Tyron cant even murder guys in his own division. Dudes massively overrated here.

U a fool? Who else one shot Ko's Lawler. Who the fook knocked down Wonderboy? Dude hits people once. When he lands he hurts anyone. Your a fool and your obvious just biased against Woodley cuz you dont like his racism comments. Gtfo

You actually being serious?? Have you seen Rumble lately???
upload_2018-3-22_9-52-49.png

If you think this guy is making LHW then thats a joke. Would have to cut weight to make HW

You actually being serious?? Have you seen Rumble lately???
View attachment 358213

If you think this guy is making LHW then thats a joke. Would have to cut weight to make HW

Hey. Bud. Did you not read when i specifically said when RUMBLE WAS AT LHW "AT THE TIME" He was walking around at 210. DID I SAY NOW ADAYS in retirement? Ban this idiot fr.

Hey. Bud. Did you not read when i specifically said when RUMBLE WAS AT LHW "AT THE TIME" He was walking around at 210. DID I SAY NOW ADAYS in retirement? Ban this idiot fr.

You're an idiot for thinking Woodley could take Rumble either now in the past. Rumble would land one and put him to sleep end of thread

You're an idiot for thinking Woodley could take Rumble either now in the past. Rumble would land one and put him to sleep end of thread

1. Walked around and cut at the same weight

2. Woodley Ko's people at 170, Rumble has no power and crumbles

3.Rumble doesnt cut weight and has his true power potential

4. Woodley doesnt cut weight and gets his true power potential which he still had KO power at WW.

5. Woodley drops Rumble.

1. Walked around and cut at the same weight

2. Woodley Ko's people at 170, Rumble has no power and crumbles

3.Rumble doesnt cut weight and has his true power potential

4. Woodley doesnt cut weight and gets his true power potential which he still had KO power at WW.

5. Woodley drops Rumble.

Fair enough points your opinion but don't think Woodley would have beaten him. But hey ho each to their own

Back