Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
MMA are so incredibly gullible lol.

Fury didn’t even throw punches all fight, now that rematch is going to cash in 10 fold and you simps will pay top dollar for another charade lol
I agree. Assuming Tyson wins the super fight he has in a few months, immediately everyone will want to see him fight, Francis again. And he’ll win the fight going away like it was nothing.

Looked like Fury wasn't really doing much. Whether or not he really trained for it and was gassing, is up for question. But he definitely wasn't throwing much.

Very, he dropped the best HW of this time, a guy considerably younger btw, took him to a close Split decision, he did great.

So, he is getting another boxing fight for sure right? Wilder sounds like a match made in heaven, is he signed to fight someone?
I’d love the Wilder match! That punch would have KTFO’d wilder

Anyone who doesn't choose very impressed is either a troll or genuinely believes it was scripted

How would they not allow it? This fight clearly shows Ngannou belongs….
they can strip fighters of titles for not defending them/unifying them. also fines and whatnot. boxing commissions aren’t just gonna allow some saudi dudes to make a few million dollars off a fighter they can demand defend their title. unless usyk & fury wanna say “fuck the entire boxing system lets risk the rest of our careers for a saudi payday” their hands are kinda tied.

Don’t like Ngannou but I was super impressed. Props to him, holy shit.

Nah, boxing is bullshit. Artem proved that long time ago.
Wait till power slappers become more popular and start taking boxing belts.

Good to see he didn't starched, big bonus for taking into a dec.

You forgot to mention the detail that Fury elbowed him clean in the face and it wasn't even called. I'm not boxing expert but shouldn't that be a penalty or at least a stern warning?

It was a hook and the elbow landed. He looks better now.

Wait till John Fury tells you what he thinks.

I feel like we all knew Francis was doomed if it went to decision regardless of what happened in the fight. I feel bad for him, he had a great showing and should be proud of himself.

Back