Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
He probs has 2-3 years left. Wilder and rematch with Fury in Boxing and whatever cans he wants to crush in the meantime in PFL and then off to enjoying the his fruits of his labour watching a sunset with his family.

Imagine if Francis loses to a random PFL can..lol. If I was Dazn I would try and buy whatever agreement PFL has with Francis to secure those future fights with Fury and Wilder

Funniest was him saying the shot which knocked him down was in the back of the head, and that Francis "didn't land much outside of that."

Dude is sporting a huge black eye and cut across his forehead.

Francis was tagging his ass most of the fight.

Fury outpointed him, but Francis was landing the bigger shots.
Yeah I agree, Francis landed far more frequently on him that anyone expected. Specially since Fury is a defensively sound boxer

Funniest was him saying the shot which knocked him down was in the back of the head, and that Francis "didn't land much outside of that."

Dude is sporting a huge black eye and cut across his forehead.

Francis was tagging his ass most of the fight.

Fury outpointed him, but Francis was landing the bigger shots.

Yeah kind of made me mad that he mentioned getting hit in the back of the head when there is a clip of him landing a clean elbow right in Francis' face.

I like Fury too and I give him the benefit of the doubt, but that was weak.

Francis is like Anderson, both don’t show damage at all. Black don’t crack
His skin is the same color as the bruises you cant see them, even wrinkles dont show because shadows on dark skin are invisible compared to white skin

not just Anderson. fact's a fact: black don't crack.
It's not limited to just blacks - Chito Vera has the same genetic blessing too. And I really think Khabib did too, he did take big shots he just showed zero visible damage.

That's gotta be one of the most chad features a human can have.

Pitter patter jabs while running at the end shouldn't win no damn fight.

Thats why im living the dream while Francis is getting his brains punched in at 37. His 10 million before Tax say 6 million wouldn't even buy much of a house where I live.

6 million would barely buy a house where you live? LMAO. And everyone there is buying these houses in 100% cash millions down? Including you? Stfu man.

Francis was digging sand like 12 years ago, and just earned himself another large boxing fight after his performance. He'll be fine.

Last edited:
That Marvin cut was the first thing I thought of.

Attachments

• IMG_1916.jpeg
    IMG_1916.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
Francis wasn’t the aggressor and he never rocked fury but once.
He landed an upper cut on Fury that slightly buckled the legs of Fury. He also looked like he was hurt in the 8th. So that's 3 times for me that Fury looks slightly hurt.

Stipe did more damage to Ngannou than Fury.

908157462.jpg.0.jpg

usa_today_10556869.0.jpg

Here are some notable people who doubted Francis’s decision:

Dana White - Said Francis is not worth the money he asked for. The UFC publicly smeared him and Dana taunted Francis saying he wouldn’t amount to anything outside of the UFC.

Daniel Cormier - Said Francis needs to “bite the bullet” and return to the UFC. Said there’s not much Francis could accomplish without the UFC and that his “choices are limited.”

Chael Sonnen - Said Francis “looked like a deer in the headlights” since leaving the UFC. Said Ngannou and his team have no idea what they’re doing. Said Francis “shot himself in the foot.”

Jon Jones - Said Ngannou left the UFC to avoid a fight with him.

Sean O’Malley - Said Ngannou “made the biggest mistake of his life leaving the UFC.”
Sean O’Malley’s comment was particularly off. Company soldier I guess.

Back