International U.S. arms left in Afghanistan are turning up in a different conflict

Should this surprise anybody? O'Dumbass left weapons and vehicles in Iraq for ISIS to grab. Then he gave Iran pallets full of money, which they used to commit war crimes. He also armed and funded rebels in Libya, where Benghazi was a weapons hub, and in Syria, where many of the Libyan weapons went so to overthrow the Assad regime. General Flynn exposed O'Bummer's ass, which is why the shithead Comey of the FBI set him up once Trump won the presidency. Everything that happened afterward, from the Russian Collusion investigation to the Quid Pro Quo impeachment of Trump (for his call to Ukraine) was done to cover up their crimes. It's just so obvious.

Should this surprise anybody? O'Dumbass left weapons and vehicles in Iraq for ISIS to grab. Then he gave Iran pallets full of money, which they used to commit war crimes. He also armed and funded rebels in Libya, where Benghazi was a weapons hub, and in Syria, where many of the Libyan weapons went so to overthrow the Assad regime. General Flynn exposed O'Bummer's ass, which is why the shithead Comey of the FBI set him up once Trump won the presidency. Everything that happened afterward, from the Russian Collusion investigation to the Quid Pro Quo impeachment of Trump (for his call to Ukraine) was done to cover up their crimes. It's just so obvious.
trying-not-to-laugh-chuckle.gif

Bumping this thread because this is news to me:

That's hard to believe, and if it's true surely there's plenty that would take up his case and those of others if they are in the same situation?
Of course the Afghans using the equipment left behind and lost at war doesn't surprise me.
There was no shortage of images of them still using British Lee-Enfields and even Martini Henrys from the Second Anglo-Afghan war.

Edit: ...and 30 seconds of reading produces a bunch of info, or even videos, on why this seems less than credible. If he set up an account for donations, that seems like a pretty obvious scam.

Bumping this thread because this is news to me:

Military bureaucracy never changes.
My grandfather fought in WW2 for about three years. when they discharged him in 1946, he had to pay for a pair of britches he lost somewhere on the border with Germany.
So yeah, i believe it.

Yeah I can say with 99% certainty that he is full of it. I want to see what he was claiming he was ordered to leave that he was signed for.
Pallet of rollerblades

Is this really a big issue?

It’s not like it’s difficult to get weapons

We obviously left some weapons and equipment back by design. Every neighbor of Afghanistan has complained about terrorists using those weapons. India and mostly Pakistan have face the blunt of terrorists now cool with the Afghan government seeking foreign ventures to keep their business of terror afloat

They cut that part off the video.
vk2c8Eq.png

cEX3j5x.png
Oh he brought his training plates to the quick two week evacuation mission and was told to leave his assault pack that he could have flown with on his damn lap? All of those pouches were probably attached to his damn training armor he left somewhere. There’s no way he deployed to Afghanistan with those set up on his training armor and not his real body armor.

Yeah this dude is full of shit.

That's hard to believe, and if it's true surely there's plenty that would take up his case and those of others if they are in the same situation?
Of course the Afghans using the equipment left behind and lost at war doesn't surprise me.
There was no shortage of images of them still using British Lee-Enfields and even Martini Henrys from the Second Anglo-Afghan war.

Edit: ...and 30 seconds of reading produces a bunch of info, or even videos, on why this seems less than credible. If he set up an account for donations, that seems like a pretty obvious scam.
What a surprise--not. Especially considering the source.

Back