Law U.S. detained nearly 100,000 migrants at Mexico border in February

They should have let them in.

No they shouldn't. Laws and boarders exist for a reason. Read what is says, anyway about 5,000 get in illegally PER DAY. All future democrat voters, that's why the democrats don't care and are unwilling.

No other country on earth would put up with that IMO. Not Israel, no country in Europe, Japan, etc..what a shaft.

It's also not fair for people who wait for years to get a green card and do the process properly. Just waltz in. Totally criminal IMO.

catch and release is back

My God so how many got through?

50K?

how many millions are coming illegally every year now? Trump stopped this.

the globalist hate western nations. It’s beyond argument. The globalists, their corporations and their breaking of borders is the undoing of us all.

They can’t wait to have 50 million more illegal migrants 20 years from now vote to take away our 2nd amendment rights. They won’t win though. People are waking up every day.

could you imagine a leader In Ireland saying this about the native Irish?

No they shouldn't. Laws and boarders exist for a reason. Read what is says, anyway about 5,000 get in illegally PER DAY. All future democrat voters, that's why the democrats don't care and are unwilling.

No other country on earth would put up with that IMO. Not Israel, no country in Europe, Japan, etc..what a shaft.

It's also not fair for people who wait for years to get a green card and do the process properly. Just waltz in. Totally criminal IMO.

I know. I read the article.

I like How People in the states are losing their shit over this, LMAO. You deserve it with your World police Bullshit.

4500 in a day? Good job boarder control, impressive catch numbers.

I would wonder if Biden's softening appearance on illegals are emboldening them, but just matching numbers from June 2019. Policy wise I don't think Joe is going to be eager to open the cages, democratic win in Arizona is new and tenuous and they don't want to ruin any potential in ways in Texas

Omg, that's the most border detentions in a month since....*checks notes*...2019.

Right wing morons literally mad that the current Democratic administration is enforcing the border as strictly as the last Republican one. And somehow arresting people trying to unlawfully enter equates to....letting them in? So they can vote? Huh?

Omg, that's the most border detentions in a month since....*checks notes*...2019.

Right wing morons literally mad that the current Democratic administration is enforcing the border as strictly as the last Republican one. And somehow arresting people trying to unlawfully enter equates to....letting them in? So they can vote? Huh?
This. Doesnt matter color of the admin, it's usually the same story. Y'all need to understand that the border is not seen by politicians the way you see them. It's always about money.

Will building a rubust wall cost more?

Arresting and detaining will continously cost the government and I don't think masses of people trying to move placrs will stop any time soon.

The entire Christian western world is targeted by who exactly? Those migrants crossing the border are almost entirely Christian.
Oh yeah buddy, the European invasion sent from turkey is surely Christian. All the migration to Australia and New Zealand is Christian. Sure thing.

you are wrong about that by the way.

Democrats let these people in and don't send them back so they can ensure future democrat voters. Those politians should be in jail for perverting our democratic process.

The entire Christian western world is targeted by who exactly? Those migrants crossing the border are almost entirely Christian.

Right. America's geographical location is Saving them once again. Latinos aren't a threat to their civilization.

Will building a rubust wall cost more?

Arresting and detaining will continously cost the government and I don't think masses of people trying to move placrs will stop any time soon.
The wall is an absolute no go with Biden and the Democratic base.

My God so how many got through?

50K?

how many millions are coming illegally every year now? Trump stopped this.

the globalist hate western nations. It’s beyond argument. The globalists, their corporations and their breaking of borders is the undoing of us all.

They can’t wait to have 50 million more illegal migrants 20 years from now vote to take away our 2nd amendment rights. They won’t win though. People are waking up every day.

could you imagine a leader In Ireland saying this about the native Irish?

He was so happy to say "American whites from Europe will be a minority, less than fffff..fffifty percent and that's a good thing!". Based on what Biden said, I am sure he is happy to see open boarders. Again, it's his agenda, his voting constitutes more than merely pandering to globalism.

Last edited:
Oh yeah buddy, the European invasion sent from turkey is surely Christian. All the migration to Australia and New Zealand is Christian. Sure thing.

you are wrong about that by the way.
I meant to say the crossing at the US southern border.

The wall is an absolute no go with Biden and the Democratic base.

I guess the argument with the wall is it will still not stop entries at all while costing so much.

I just honestly think the ilegal immigration problem will never go away and both sides of the aisle in politics should just learn to live with it and address it in a unified way.

Back