Uber drivers.. F----- piss me off

An Uber driver once smoked a J with me. It was his J. He said the girl who he dropped off last gave him a blowjob. I didn’t have to give him a blowjob. He even stopped at Taco Bell for me before getting me home safely on a drunken night. I asked him if he wanted anything and all he wanted was a burrito. I tipped the driver and said “peace out man” when I exited the car.
10/10 experience.
You'll see his picture on the news next week being accused of rape

I guess i have bad luck

I always get some indian guy yelling on the phone driving all crazy who wont even politely respond when asked how his day is
LOL, you got an ex-cabbie.

I take uber everywhere, only good experiences. These guys are in trouble if their ratings get too bad you know. You can hold that hostage if you need to.

giphy.gif

How can you tell that someone is high on cocaine?

Talking quicky, dialated pupils, really intense, weird hand movements, jaw jacking.... I mean... So I've heard.

For me it was the quick talking, and constant sniffling and brushing of his nose. Cool guy though, from what I remember. Let us drink in his car.

I use Lyft and have never had a bad experience.

Never done any of those things. I take ubers home from work
I was in Austin about a month ago and that was the best experience I had with Uber. It would only take about 2 minutes to get a ride and they were all friendly and helpful.

Here it’s much harder to find a ride and every single one is named Muhammad and completely unfriendly.

I had a few problems with Uber drivers. One was an ex taxi driver doing alternative routes, he pissed me off, made me arrive late and I had to pay more. I complained and got a full refund. A woman that shouldn't be driving, she was an accident waiting to happen. And two muslims guys that decided to try to convert me, they lied their asses off about islam and Mohamed. Fucking annoying!

The vast majority were good experiences though. I use Uber almost every week.

I just got back from a 45 minute 12 mile uber ride. At 11 pm

If youre going to be an uber driver, a job literally anyone can get, atleast try. Take dumb fucking routes, dont know the city or how to get about.

And always complain about lack of money.

Fuck them. Driving ab uber isnt a fucking profession. Its shity you do for a little extra money, and youre lucky as hell to have that option.

Just fuckin be nice, drive safe, and show a little effort and ill easily tip 10 bucks a ride. These guys piss me off

Ok im done ranting

one good reason to stick with cabs. old-school cab drivers know their cities well, and are informed on the shortcut routes. i still prefer cabs over uber. have only taken uber once.

I get rustled when uber drivers try to sell me dumb crap. the other day I had this dude who was all like "I import the most nutrient rich plant from India, and it cures all kid of health stuff if you include it in your diet".

I had a few problems with Uber drivers. One was an ex taxi driver doing alternative routes, he pissed me off, made me arrive late and I had to pay more. I complained and got a full refund. A woman that shouldn't be driving, she was an accident waiting to happen. And two muslims guys that decided to try to convert me, they lied their asses off about islam and Mohamed. Fucking annoying!

The vast majority were good experiences though. I use Uber almost every week.

Rrrrrah fucking Muslims pulling that shit...I literally would of told them to stop in a more quiet place, gotten out and destroyed their car. Fuck Muhammad, fuck Islam..... Fuck the rapist they worship.

I however had a great experience with Uber. We smoked weed and he knew a bootlegger to get me a quart of Johnny Walker at 1 am

I doubt it was 12 miles and 45 minutes. Maybe one or the other. Unless youre in Los Angeles. In which case is normal.

I don't think I've ever had a bad Uber driver. One time I took a taxi and it came to like $23 and I gave him $40 and he just sat there looking at me until I asked him for change. Then griped about it under his breath. God bless Uber drivers.

one good reason to stick with cabs. old-school cab drivers know their cities well, and are informed on the shortcut routes. i still prefer cabs over uber. have only taken uber once.

Ricky-Gervais-and-Stephen-Merchant-Laughing-at-Karl-Pilkington.gif

Back