Social UC San Francisco - Proposes segregating Students by Race... Ironically because... Racism?

like to think im one of the lefties on here, though one of the ones that is more sensible.

What the fucking fuck is this shit. and how can you NOT think there is going to be trouble as soon as you start bringing up "Segregation"?

It'd be like being surprised if you said "lets make a concentration camp to teach people how to work better!"
It’s not like you are the only lib who look at this shitshow going down the last 10 years wondering when shit hit the fan and you got left out. I too feel left out. I don’t even talk politics IRL or advertise being a liberal because of the ridiculous corner we are backed into. Never mind publicly agreeing with a conservative on common sense arguments without getting the inquisition from your peers.

The key consideration is whether this would work or not.

I have seen articles that have claimed racial segregation has positive outcomes (blacks being taught by black teachers do better than being taught by non-black teachers etc)

If segregation will lead to better outcomes for students then why oppose it

I have seen articles that have claimed racial segregation has positive outcomes (blacks being taught by black teachers do better than being taught by non-black teachers etc)

So by your "logic " segregation was fine in the past because it turned out better students. After all it must have been because everyone was in a school that was most comfortable for them. Well then we should separate doctors by sex also. Because they would be more comfortable.

Happy for you guys getting to feel something over this. Must be a big day in culture-warrior land.

computer-drinking.gif

Why not, go for it.

I'm done with calling it out for being crazy racism now - just segregate us all, I honestly couldn't care less. I've got no issue being segregated from a group of people who are brainwashed into hating me for my skin colour, no problem at all. Go for it.

Articles written by who? 1960s clan members?

Whites, blacks and Hispanics cannot compete against Asians, that's why.

Segregated dance clubs is next. Black people should not be subjected to how shitty us white people are at dancing.

Can’t wait til we start sorting by income level. Oh wait, no we already limit the availability of quality education that a way.

So by your "logic " segregation was fine in the past because it turned out better students. After all it must have been because everyone was in a school that was most comfortable for them. Well then we should separate doctors by sex also. Because they would be more comfortable.

"My logic" good one. So are you saying you oppose all self segregation by groups who want better outcomes for students? All girls schools? Religious schools?

Articles written by who? 1960s clan members?

Believe it or not, this has been studied extensively, be it by sex, ethnicity, ability levels. This is nothing controversial.

Society itself naturally seemingly segregates races. When I walk around, I mostly see black people with other black people. white people with whites, especially Asians with Asians, Hispanics with Hispanics, etc. That being said, putting it into schools is somewhat ridiculous.

Let it happen. Any negative outcomes that result are strictly at the feet of those that came up with the policy, those that enacted it and those that participate in it. If there is a price to be paid let it fall on them however extreme. Stop trying to save a society that is determined to commit suicide

Let them do it and see what happens. Maybe it'll work out.

This is fucking crazy...

Ahh.... Are they going only going to allow black patients when they get their medical license to avoid being triggered? Will they only work in hospitals that only allow black workers and patients? Continue to keep them in an echo chamber, being told that whites are evil and not to be trusted. And they won't know any better because they've been shielded and never actually to got know whites (or other races), so they're fucking hesitant because all they know is what's been pounded into their heads by retards on campus?

Why not round them all up and let them create their own country with no whites, hispanics or asians?

You can't put kids in a plastic bubble and then expect them to thrive when you let them out. Adversity is the key to growth.

You can see what a generation of kids raised by helicopter parents has created... You proposing to expand that concept exponentially.

Segregated dance clubs is next. Black people should not be subjected to how shitty us white people are at dancing.

Ohhh... I've done that repeatedly.

Have not changed that stereotype in the least bit

This is fucking crazy...

Ahh.... Are they going only going to allow black patients when they get their medical license to avoid being triggered? Will they only work in hospitals that only allow black workers and patients? Continue to keep them in an echo chamber, being told that whites are evil and not to be trusted. And they won't know any better because they've been shielded and never actually to got know whites (or other races), so they're fucking hesitant because all they know is what's been pounded into their heads by retards on campus?

Why not round them all up and let them create their own country with no whites, hispanics or asians?

You can't put kids in a plastic bubble and then expect them to thrive when you let them out. Adversity is the key to growth.

You can see what a generation of kids raised by helicopter parents has created... You proposing to expand that concept exponentially.

Way to completely exaggerate the situation. Single sex and religious schools are very common over here. Why, because their results are desirable.

I'm arguing that if a group wants to follow that same concept because they believe it will give students a better experience, then who am I to oppose it in the name of multiculturalism. If the school churns out maladjusted almuni who cannot function in the job market, so be it.

I mean I work with a 50 year old Iranian who was educated at a single sex, exclusive Muslim institution and he's as well adjusted as they come.

So my son goes to an expensive school on a football scholarship. He says some of his classes are filled with angry militant and disruptive female students that also go to school for free because of their race and parents income. They fight with professors daily and just have attitudes. We live and he grew up in a diverse town where we are all the same. Point is, these folks do not represent the entire black student body. They are just the ones that stand out. Just like stupid shit like this divisive and insulting idea is not representative of anyone but the idiot that wrote and proposed it. The danger is when woke leftists support anything that is woke or leftists, instead of questioning the stupidity.

Back