PBP UFC 157: Rousey vs. Carmouche Prelims PBP (Discussion) 3:30pm PT/ 6:30pm ET/ 11:30pm

Terrible prelims for the most part. They usually deliver.

Hopefully they will cut Schaub, but keep Lavar.

You missed two really great fights then.

Schaub won but I hope they will keep Lavar, if anyone of them. He just needs to get his wrestling right at the ATT. Cain and Cormier are the guys to help him out. Make it happen.

That was a terrible way to end the prelims, btw. If there were casuals watching, they just went soft and decided 'fuck it, I'm not spending all that money to see more of that shit.'

Schaub won but I hope they will keep Lavar, if anyone of them. He just needs to get his wrestling right at the ATT. Cain and Cormier are the guys to help him out. Make it happen.

How long has Lavar been at ATT now?, seems like you would be bathed in takedown defense drills at that place

Ask yourself. If Mike Tyson fought Randy Couture would you stand up Couture 900 times if Mike Tyson knew enough about submission defense to not get subbed within 1 minute on the ground? If you say it should be stood up then you are a retard. That's what happened here and happens all the time. Corrupt ass refs that don't know what the fuck their doing. Put that man in jail and let NSAC bail him out for his incompetence standing Shaub and Lavar up multiple times to try to "give the fans what they wanted."

I wanted Schaub to win, but he wasn't doing shit! He deserved to get stood up.

Lavar's wrestling won't improve.

The reason people are upset is that they feel robbed of a finish. If it was on the feet people expected a knockout. If it was on the ground people expected a Schaub submission.

I'll go apeshit if i'll get to see Lawler repositioning Kos' legs after he knocked him out cold like Robbie did with Lindland after that brutal KO.

Terrible prelims for the most part. They usually deliver.

Hopefully they will cut Schaub, but keep Lavar.

Burrell/Villefort and Bermudez/Grice were great. Jardine's loss to Robertson was a good one. Stout/Fodor was ok. The second FB prelim and Schaub/Johnson were the only really bad ones.

Waste of time. He's 35 years old, and despite already training with those guys, he's shown he has zero grappling skills. He's not miraculously going to acquire them in the next year. Honestly, Lavar is either going to "bang" or do nothing. If Dana is cool with that, then keep him. But if he only wants the best of the best, Lavar doesn't belong in the UFC. He is not a complete fighter at all, he's purely a puncher.

Back