UFC 181: Tony Ferguson vs. Abel Trujillo PBP (Discussion)

would lol if the announcement was pettis hurt his leg on the way to his room backstage. that would be chitty though. gonna be nice to see him back in action. I think they would wait to mention an injury just so that the ppv gets some buys first

Tony by TKO. Been a fan since TUF, has like a criminal mind,, yo...

lol why is Duffee on the main card.

me may have said broken but obviously didn't mean it. He meant injured which quite a few people on the site knew about beforehand and can confirm.

I'm sorry, but Hendricks legit won that 3-2. Why not be gracious and just give Robbie props and state it'll be a different fight? I hate that injury shit. Everyone is hurt to an extent. Hendricks did not fight with a broken leg. These guys are fucking hilarious.

Main Card is up! Can't fucking wait, Trujillo vs Ferguson should get us going early.

All these years later and we still have Bring the Pain for some reason.

would lol if the announcement was pettis hurt his leg on the way to his room backstage. that would be chitty though. gonna be nice to see him back in action. I think they would wait to mention an injury just so that the ppv gets some buys first

No, that kinda shit would ruin then quick.

I'm sorry, but Hendricks legit won that 3-2. Why not be gracious and just give Robbie props and state it'll be a different fight? I hate that injury shit. Everyone is hurt to an extent. Hendricks did not fight with a broken leg. These guys are fucking hilarious.

I thought that was retarded too. I like Hendricks, thought he won quite clearly in a close fight and have him picked again but his coach shouldn't be making excuses like that

I've got Trujillo here, good matchup tho I think personally.

Back