Ufc 190 worst card in a long time not even Ronda can save this

at least the maia fight was good.

Yeah, feeling pretty ripped off. Just no excitement for any of these fights. Would be watching wsof if my girlfriend hadn't talked me into buying this shit.

yeah agreed, its been boring so far and its too long, the main event is gonna be so late.

Everyone is watching this card for shogun

No one even knows ronda

You guys are just spoiled from the McGoat card. :icon_chee

I don't hate this card. I'm fine with paying for it. Stop being a crybaby.

I think it's been okay, but I feel a bit flat. I don't know whether I'm burned out on all the cards lately or because this is a 7-fight cards with two of them TUF finales with guys I don't know. Maybe both. Plus, it's 5am here :mad:

horrible i'm streaming and i feel gypped terrible terrible card

As a general rule I avoid UFC events with more than two HW fights on the main card.

i have wsof playing on one screen with UFC going on in the other so i dont miss out

yeah agreed, its been boring so far and its too long, the main event is gonna be so late.

your sig is stupid, I may only be a human but I have a .50 cal and a dab shot. Proving that a polar bear is only food.

No one even knows ronda

11111.gif

Jag vs. Gadelha was good
Soa vs. Bigfoot was shit
Struve vs. Big Nog was good
that last fight was fun

Still three fights to go including Shogun and Rousey... Don't give up.

Thankfully I didn't pay for this trash, I guess I just expect too much after the last epic PPV.

No one even knows ronda

Not even gonna lie, Shogun is probably my main reason for watching these fights. There are some good fights on the card but been a longtime fan of Rua and would never miss him fight.

Back