Ufc 190 worst card in a long time not even Ronda can save this

11111.gif

Lol

You are pathetic
You spam me the same gif continuously
I finished crying over that in 2012

This one is pretty unremarkable. Thank fuck I didn't pay for it.

Hmm maybe putting a Shite card on before Honda makes her fight that much more interesting

Struve is shot, and he landslid Nog. I wish Nog would retire.

It's been pretty boring. Brazilian crowd-worthy.

I want to see Rousey embarrass Correira and unfortunately that's the last fight.

7 fight main card totally back fired. I'm tired. I honestly don't even know if I'll make it to the main event and I can't recall the last time in the past 9 years I've missed a main event.

I took one look at the card on paper and was like "yeah.... no way". This is living up to how horrible I thought it would be. You can't knock every one out of the park. They tried but this card was bound to flounder especially with all the TUf fights on it.

7 fight main card totally back fired. I'm tired. I honestly don't even know if I'll make it to the main event and I can't recall the last time in the past 9 years I've missed a main event.

Same feeling here. I usually buy all the PPV's but tonight I decided to go an alternate route and I'm very glad I did.

What a royally shit card zuffa

The TUF fights dragged it down the most.

The Struve - Nog fight was meh but at least that fight involved a legend (even though he should have retired years ago)

Bigfoot - Soa was fine

The WMMA fight was kind of boring.

Personally, and it's just my opinion which of course is worth shit... is that there has not been one truly exciting fight tonight.

only way the card gets saved is if Correia beats Ronda lol

90 percent of people on here are streaming it. If you stream for free, stfu and don't complain you shitbirds.

They threw all the extra fights on the PPV because Betche spent more time talking to Ronda at the weigh-in than she will in the cage actually fighting. Least we get Rogerio/Shogun II finally.

Back