UFC 196 News: HW Josh Barnett Volunteers to Fight Stipe Miocic & accuses Werdum of ducking Stipe.

That card... like many white belt threads. Needs to see the Wasteland.

I'd watch it, if Barnett won and fought Werdum for the belt, that'd be a fucking awesome matchup... Hell, Barnett against anyone is sick

haha, if anything...rothwell should get his match against stipe that he got screwed out of at ufc dublin

Mmmm, give me a title shot ok?

No. I want Barnett vs Rothwell to happen Saturday. Fuck 196 already or have MM fight Smolka like it was a close fight, lol.

No. I want Barnett vs Rothwell to happen Saturday. Fuck 196 already or have MM fight Smolka like it was a close fight, lol.

Me too for biased reasons. Ha. I am attending the Fight Card in NJ this weekend and I was looking forward to that fight.

lol, Josh Barnett needs to work on staying clean.

Overeem vs. Stipe is fair.

Thanks but...Rothwell Stipe....Rothwell Stipe! Rothwell Stipe! ROTHWELL STIPE!! Anybody?? Im ok with Barnett Stipe.

War Warmaster! Viking smash!

Barnett ducked Fedor 3times.....he has no right to say anyone is ducking anyone else....Werdum is the champ... He finished Fedor, Cain, and Old Nog....he has earned the right to call the shots.....

Fuck that'd be an interesting fight tbh,

I know he's only coming off a win against Roy fuckin Nelson lol but Barnett still looked awesome and I think this would be a war haha. Good matchup esp when its the only one available

also, I think Werdum may be ducking Miocic aswell. terrible stylistic matchup for him

Barnett accuses Werdum of ducking, whilst trying to get out of a fight with Ben Rothwell at the same time? Does this guy have any self awareness what so ever?

It seems everyone in the heavy weight division is ducking everyone else. No wonder the division sucks.

He's right. It's the Super Bowl card and they are going to want a Heavyweight fight.

Barnett/Stipe is short notice for both guys but a fun fight. The winner will fight Werdum to unify the titles and then it's on to Reem or Cain. Sounds good to me.

Pay Rothwell his win money and then rebook him against Brown.

Back