PBP UFC 198: Werdum vs. Miocic Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

The fuck is this weird shouting? Is that Jesusy stuff? Sounds Satanic.

It's pretty wad blowing to have Maia, Jacare and Werdum on the same card

I really want Jacare to win this. He could have reasonably been given a title shot about two fights ago.

the fight shouldn't have been stopped

why try to justify bullshit like this?

Leslie already had her eye closed in a little over a minute of fighting. Her face would have been brutally destroyed if the fight went on another couple of minutes.

Wonder if Vitor still has it? We shall see. Would be a big win for either man.

241882-8815613.png

Cheering for Jacare. I like Vitor as well, but he's had his shot. I want to see how well Jacare does. I think he matches up well vs Rockhold/Weidman. Would love to see him get the title.
I think Rockhold beats him more convincingly in a rematch, but rockhold would probably murder Vitor without TRT

Nah, gotta agree with Leslie. She wasn't out and was trying to improve position.

Might have just been delaying the inevitable, but there's no cause to stop the fight there. At all.
Looked to me like she was more or less flailing around like GSP vs Serra 1

Belfort starts gym for personal use only, still looks soft as hell without You Know What.

Belfort don't want me to come into his gym. Better not be open to the public.

Here's to a great main event. I like both guys so a bloody beatdown either way works for me.

The ref was like "holy fucking shit she's gonna murder her lemme stop this before i get fired"

Vitor cant beat anothwr cristian cause jeebus gets confused on whom he should drop with a cross

Wait..he opened up Belfort gym for nobody but himself...yeah that's not a gym then....he opened his own personal work space you mean.

Vitor hydrated not looking that bad, definitely not as skinny as he was when he fought the Chris

Back