PBP UFC 198: Werdum vs. Miocic Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Can someone please take the ferret off of Vitor's head.

maxresdefault.jpg

r92IQgq.gif

This fight would have alot more hype if it had one missing ingredient.

Someone tell Jacare's coach that its only cool when Jacare does it.

Damn Jacare looking confident and relax, Victor is gonna get finished.

It is a truly special feeling watching Vitor walk into the octagon. You can see from his body in this fight how hard he worked after getting off trt to get back in shape via the long road.

Man I feel like I've been following mma (off and on) FOREVER now and yet I still get this like nervous energy when Vitor's about to fight.

I know I'm not supposed to like or support him... but I just can't help it lol. War Vitor!

I was going to make a thread but didn't get around to it. Vitor has to have the weirdest reaction of any fighter ever. A lot of people can't stand when he talks, and hate him because they think he's a cheater, yet when he fights everyone is into it. Other fighters that aren't like don't have that weird swing towards them at fight time. It's very odd and I can't think of anyone else that compares to Vitor, as far as fight night fan base.

Looked to me like she was more or less flailing around like GSP vs Serra 1

GSP actually tapped. Leslie was in a bad position but was absolutely trying to improve.

Shit stoppage.

In 9 years Belfort has only lost to 2 GOATs and a GOAT slayer. I got to go with the stats on this one.

Back