UFC 207: Amanda Nunes vs. Ronda Rousey PBP (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My UFC 207 Poster I made awhile back

funnily enough I added Werdum but left Cain out long before his injury news :p

TNYQcLY.jpg

Rousey by highlight armbar!!!!!!!! Get that belt back girl.

I think Ronda finds a way to win. I think she takes a beating early though.

I am hoping to see two things, Ronda's guard and Ronda's guard passing.

personally i hope the spoilt little bitch gets a beating ,Takes a year out and comes back and gets a undeserving title shot and not getting involved in the press ,any other fighter would of been pulled out of the fight fot that ,

This is fucked...

I have NEVER had this many problems choosing a winner. Either one can win in the blink of an eye.

I just don't think Ronda is that good of an actress. This is not a con. Her mind is different now. She's trying to fake it. But the red flags are everywhere. The end of the weigh-in has swayed me. I originally had Ronda by sub in the 2nd.

But my official prediction is...Nunes by KO/TKO in rd 2.

I think we're all in agreement that no matter who wins, everybody is gonna remain calm and not resort to extreme levels of trolling, gloating, and name calling.

Right guys?

I think we're all in agreement that no matter who wins, everybody is gonna remain calm and not resort to extreme levels of trolling, gloating, and name calling.

Right guys?
LOL

With 3 hours to go I have officially flipped on the main event, while I strongly dislike Rhonda I cannot ignore the fact, that her winning is just much more intriguing for me and much more important to the UFC.

personally i hope the spoilt little bitch gets a beating ,Takes a year out and comes back and gets a undeserving title shot and not getting involved in the press ,any other fighter would of been pulled out of the fight fot that ,

THIS ^ hope she packed her purple pillow

As long as Honda gets merked.. this will be a good night.

This one better go to the second round so we can atleast hear some world class cornering from Edmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back