UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks to see people get banned, but that being said the mods needed to do something, it was really getting out of hand. This forum took a turn for the worse in the last few months, I check and post less because of it. The little back and forth got really old really quick. Let's hope this forum can go back on the upswing.

I think Casey could literally jab and leg kick Aguilar the entire fight. Of course she's back up to almost -160 now. And frankie is back to almost -140. I was gonna parlay them today.

These fights are all too close. I'm just going to hit overs hard lol

Casey doesnt fight at range always punches herself into the clinch. Lets see if shes learning...

Im leaving this one alone. Polo has power and vick always keeps his chin exposed. The line for this fight is awful. Vick should be closer to the -190 area imo.
But why stay away if you think there's value on PR

It sucks to see people get banned, but that being said the mods needed to do something, it was really getting out of hand. This forum took a turn for the worse in the last few months, I check and post less because of it. The little back and forth got really old really quick. Let's hope this forum can go back on the upswing.

I couldn't stand most his posts haha, a lot of it seemed ill-advised like he was new to betting and betting theory aswell, ignored him a few days ago though so doesnt really affect me

I couldn't stand most his posts haha, a lot of it seemed ill-advised like he was new to betting and betting theory aswell, ignored him a few days ago though so doesnt really affect me
For the record I thought he was annoying as fuck, I could care less too.

I think Casey could literally jab and leg kick Aguilar the entire fight. Of course she's back up to almost -160 now. And frankie is back to almost -140. I was gonna parlay them today.

These fights are all too close. I'm just going to hit overs hard lol

I don't think she has it in her to do a disciplined strategy like that. She said herself she's a Mexican brawler. She will close the distance and swing.

I also gotta wonder in this fight if it's new rules because if there's one saving grace for Casey is that she's very active off her back and whether the rules score sub attempts. I wouldn't doubt a Texas judge couldn't even name 3 submissions.

Alright, finally pulling the trigger on two bets that could make me look stupid:
Maia +105
Edgar -115 (sportsinteraction)

Both men will get the the TD, and while its obvious what Maia will do from there, I think Edgar will also have great success. Yair has slick stuff off of his back for sure, but Edgars top game control is tested and elite. Yair thinks he has the advantage on his feet so much so that he can maintain distance simply by feinting attacks. Edgar will attack these feints and put Yair on the mat.

I think vick is going to win, but I don't want to take him at -400 if he doesn't hold that value.
No i understand that- but you said you cap Vick at -190, meaning there's (a good amount of) value on Polo Reyes at +315. You should bet on Polo Reyes if you believe in your capping

I think vick is going to win, but I don't want to take him at -400 if he doesn't hold that value.
He's implying that since you cap Vick at -190 then there is value on Polo +300. Making Polo worthy of at least a small play

DP fastest KO of the night +850... okay 0.1u

edit: let's make it 0.2u, actually

Last edited:
Big + odd plays I kinda like. Think they are worhty for 0.1u or less

Casey R1 +750. Already on her and if she wins I think it is most likely in R1 or by DEC
Christensen R3 +2500
Knight R3 +1300
Sherman R3 +1300
Masvidal R3 +1100

Pro tip: I'm big on Edgar which means Yair will likely lay him out in 14 seconds. Thank me later <2>
While on the subject of Yair/Edgar, I've been considering betting out of half of my Yair bet.

LUCA FURY #UFC211 predictions (NOT bets):

JDS
JJ
Masvidal
Edgar
Poirier
Jotko
Vick
Knight
Casey
Sherman
Benitez