PBP UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

They’re gonna make Tony vs Conor for the interim belt and if Conor wins they’ll do the rematch when Khabibs suspension is up.......book it . There’s waaaaaaaay too much money in the rematch now

What's with the beef between Khabib and Danis?
Dannis dared to say something negative about Khabib while selling the fight, Khabib is too stupid diffirenciate real life vs trash talking which is what started the whole thing with Artem.

They’re gonna make Tony vs Conor for the interim belt and if Conor wins they’ll do the rematch when Khabibs suspension is up.......book it . There’s waaaaaaaay too much money in the rematch now
Conor is not fighting Khabib again.

Dumb they are talking about a rematch.Conor got fucking owned.No need for a rematch.
At least not an immediate one. Ferguson deserves first crack at the belt. Let Conor fight Kevin Lee and then the winner fights the winner of Khabib vs Ferguson.

All you Conor goofs go suck each other for comfort. Khabib made Conor tap from a pain hold and dropped him! Get the fuck outta here.
What is a "pain hold?" It was a neck crank. Your neck breaks if you don't tap.

not even close.

I don't necessarily agree that he outboxed him, but he definitely dropped him on his ass. That fact will probably hurt Conor the most when it is all said and done.
Yeah, he talked all that shit about Khabib having a "glass jaw" and then he never even dropped or wobbled him in the fight. Khabib landed the hardest shot standing by far.

What is a "pain hold?" It was a neck crank. Your neck breaks if you don't tap.
No it just hurts a lot. There's no way your neck is gonna break in that situation. You might panic and think it's going to break, though. The mentally toughest fighters are able to fight their way out of that position, but some can't. Conor's never shown that type of heart.

Yeah, he talked all that shit about Khabib having a "glass jaw" and then he never even dropped or wobbled him in the fight. Khabib landed the hardest shot standing by far.
This is the only time I have ever really seen Cnot get embarrassed. Ashame Khabib fucked it up.

Damn straight. How is that not assault???? If Conor got locked up for breaking some glass, Khabib has to be locked up for actually assaulting some one(s). Fucking BITCH move. Go fight some men your own size. Go see Woodley or Usman then act all big.
Conor was definitely guilty of assault and battery. He fucked some guys up who were on the bus. Khabib is also guilty though. He attacked a fucking trainer. His corner guy that hit Conor is probably completely fucked.

Fights are breaking out between fans.

Bad night for the UFC. Conor gets destroyed and they're gonna get a lot of bad press for the chaos.

UFC are bitches if they strip and suspend Khabib since they did nothing to McGregor after the bus incident.

I was rooting for Khabib but fuck him and fuck cage-invading, mob-jumping, dolly-throwing McGregor, too. Khabib could have so easily looked like the good guy, especially with McGregor grabbing the gloves, putting his toes in the fence, grabbing the shorts, grabbing the cage, throwing illegal knees, and tapping to a pain hold after all the talk and fake confidence. He made McGregor look desperate and cowardly and then threw it all away by putting the focus on the bullshit after the fight.

Anyway, that'll be the last MMA fight I watch. Good riddance to this joke of a sport. It will forever be a clown show. I was hoping for one last good fight but I'll take this. It'll remind me that I was right to step away and not lower myself to MMA-fandom.

Back