PBP UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Conor will soon follow Rhonda to an Irish version of the WWE.

So much stuff being posted on twitter it is hard to keep up, closing footage I have seen so far kabeeb going ham.

He tapped 3 times before and didn't change a thing, his next fight will sell more than all the PPVs of that year combined.

Quite possibly. He’s a hell of a fighter and had an EPIC run, but this crushing loss FORCES him back down to earth a bit.

I wonder if Conor is ever coming back. That was just brutal for him in every way

I think he needs to go back to featherweight. He was totally exposed tonight (not that we didn't already know he couldn't wrestle).

He wasn't exposed, the same damn thing happens to everyone that Khabib fights. Khabib's wrestling is just too good for anyone at 155 currently. On top of that his wrestling defense was actually pretty decent and a lot better than a lot of people give him credit for, yourself including.

Conor will soon follow Rhonda to an Irish version of the WWE.
Let's not go that far, Conor can actually fight. He'd still be unbeaten in the UFC if he stayed at 145. He's 20 pounds lighter than Khabib walking weight wise. Of course he's been overhyped too. However, Rhonda was talented among a sea of untalented fighters, until she ran into an actual athlete with proper training.

The difference is Conor was doing it all for show. Conor isn't really a gangster, lose cannon, lunatic that his fans think/thought he was. Khabib is. Khabib and his team were actually trying to hurt people and that makes it much worse then just pretending to be tough

"Its only so long fake thugs can pretend." - Jay Z

Lmao Conor throws a fucking dolly through a bus window and they make Khabib look foolish here
Yes, Conor fucked up with the dolly shit for sure.
Then Khabib said hold my beer, and waited until the fight had ended, jumped in the crowd and physically assaulted someone on camera in front of what is expected to be the largest PPV audience ever, during the BIGGEST UFC fight ever.

Khabib didn't need any help making himself look foolish.

Conor's shit talking, fake "alpha male" gangster act days are probably numbered. Can't really maintain the "You'll do fookin nothing, come over here and do something then". Well guess what, he fucking did something and it was a dignityectomy for Conor.

He wasn't exposed, the same damn thing happens to everyone that Khabib fights. Khabib's wrestling is just too good for anyone at 155 currently. On top of that his wrestling defense was actually pretty decent and a lot better than a lot of people give him credit for, yourself including.
If you say so. Chad Mendes gave him a run for his money on the ground too (albeit Chad got popped on his feet in the next round). Conor does not match well when he is pushed by a really good wrestler. He doesn't have the strongest ground game.

It never seizes to amaze me well spoken Woodley is.

Back