UFC 232 PBP/Discussion

Don't expect Jones to go to war like that lmaoooo. Conor and Halle Berry cursing Cyborg.

Let us not forget the tiny Valentina Shevchenko beat her.

ATT is the best camp I told ya guys. Everyone that followed the other thread knows what I talked about Nunes. I think I know my shit. Yeah, I was greedy with adding Miller to J.Silva and Iaquinta paralay but now with Nunes' EASY, EASY win and I'm just waiting on the other GOAT in Jon Jones to do his work. :)

why Cyborg kept getting up and trying to strike, makes no sense...

Why rematch? Nunes destroyed her in under a minute

Damn... had Nunes at +258. Holy shit.

0.23u up for now.. only 1u on Gus at +218. So this can be a -0,67u or a +2.41u night. Not mad at all even if I lose.

War Gus.

I lost 2 units on that fight but holy tits that was one of the craziest things I've seen. Nunes is the best, no doubt about it.

The legend killer, queen slayer and all around badass, Amanda Nunes.

Got a funny feeling Gus could shock the world here but i'm sticking with JJ to win and make me over $1000 for the night

giphy.gif

I guess uncle Joey has a point. :)

Gus walking out to a song that constantly repeats "so wake me up when it's all over" :eek:

@mkess101,

You are the man. Because of your post i sprinkled some on Nunes Rd1 KO. Thankyou!

Nice man, congrats. I'm imagining if I was still betting and wasn't limited LOL. Harris dec +484, Nunes rd 1 +950, I'd have been big on Corey Anderson ML. I think I'd be crushing this card. But I'm happy that someone cashed on something I posted.

Time to chase: Alexander Gustafsson (+265) vs Jon Jones $600.00 for $1,590.00

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back