UFC 234 is the worst ppv card of all time

I’ve watched a majority of cards over the past ~15 years. Although I may recognize a few more faces on that card if I see them, there’s only 4 names I’m familiar with, and I’m not even sure if I’ve seen 3 of them fight more than twice: Adesanya, Silva, Vannata, Alvey. They should def offer this card for free. The PPV #’s will be embarassing.

I’m going to pass on this one. Not a UFC hater, but I was really only looking forward to Addy/Andy and the main event. If the PPV was discounted, I’d buy it...but I don’t have a lot of extra money these days and would rather spend the $60 with the family.

We all love stacked cards, which the UFC tends to do to the detriment of future cards. They have no long term vision whatsoever, it's "Fuck tomorrow, we're living for today" and scraping by when they blew their wad over a few previous cards. That's what the Endeavor era seems to be.

Honestly this doesn't hurt the ESPN deal much since it's a PPV. Maybe the UFC will get with current times and just ditch the PPV model altogether. If they want to build the brand and streaming platforms, just do ESPN, ESPN+ and Fight Pass exclusive cards. Seems to have worked for WWE.

I consider myself a hardcore mma fan and there's four fighters I'm completely unfamiliar with on the main card

Lando Vannata vs Marcos Rosa Mariano(who the fuck is he?) is now the co main event lmfao.

if the UFC had any decency or common sense they would either drop the ppv price by like 75% or make it a free to see event some how. I honestly couldnt imagine who in the world would think this shit show is worth $60

Maybe someone can pick another one out of their ass that's worse but I doubt it. UFC 151 and UFC 176 were better cards and they were cancelled for not being consumable products without the main event. I'd even give UFC 233 the edge if it hadn't been cancelled, Askren v Robbie and a Joe B fight is better than just AS v Israel.

Hard to think cards exist that are weaker than the one's cancelled cause they sucked too bad for Dana to spin it any other way and I think UFC 234 is worse. The dark age cards aren't going to contend because they were super top heavy cause there was only a few PPV's.

Honestly as a 125 fan I think the France fight would make the card stronger instead of being a prelim but I'm a 125 fan.

But yeah 15 fighters and I've heard of 3 of them. Yesterday at least it was 5.

I'm not even sure if I'm going to stream this pile of garbage now

There's like three other threads on the front page saying the exact same thing. We get it.

I agree, but lets be honest. Nobody here was actually gonna pay to watch it.

This PPV is so bad, it's not even worth the lost time of trying to find a pirated stream.

giphy.gif

I agree, but lets be honest. Nobody here was actually gonna pay to watch it.
somehow some way people still buy even the shittiest of cards, by the tens of thousands too... its astonishing tbh lol. Some people even bought Oscar De Le Hoya's shit show

You wanna know the funniest part lmaooo. Clueless fucks out there will actually fork up $65 for this trailer park garbage, which will only influence more shit cards. If you seriously plan on buying this “ppv”, give me that money so I can flip it before you toss your $65 in the trash.

At least the main event is worth watching. UFC 177 had recently crowned Dillashaw defending against a newcomer, so I think it was even more garbage.

Remember when Dana was shitting on people for criticizing this card not being worth it?

Back