UFC 237 PBP/Discussion

What a fluke. Definitely never seen that in wmma. That crushed me

i cant believe all you guys were so confident rose could have kept this up for 5 rounds......

oh stfu. she was piecing her up and got slammed on her fucking head. she could have easily kept up that pace for 5 rounds, its not like she got tired or something. andrade just got very, very lucky.

Welp I lost a $100 . I was really confident Rose would win. She looked weak in that 2nd round what happened? Andrade must really throw bombs

oh stfu. she was piecing her up and got slammed on her fucking head. she could have easily kept up that pace for 5 rounds, its not like she got tired or something. andrade just got very, very lucky.
she got slammed 2 times in the first round also, how many slams do you think a fragile female body of 115lb pound can take?

losing 1 round and a half, the fight was just getting started lol, namajunas always tires.
Rose will probably get a rematch, and I agree, I started betting on Andrade but switched to Rose and I didn’t like how high pace the 1st round was. When she didn’t get the finish in the 1st, I wasn’t that excited about her odds to keep up that pace and not get clipped in 3+ more rounds.

she got slammed 2 times in the first round also, how many slams do you think a fragile female body of 115lb pound can take?

what fight were you watching exactly? she nearly subbed her from the "slam" in the first round. not trying to sound like a dick or anything but its pretty annoying when someone comes onto a forum talking about how they can't believe other posters would think Rose could keep beating the everliving shit out of andrade for 5 rounds after she gets literally the one of the flukiest (and scariest) bodyslam knockouts imaginable.

Last edited:

Come on dude, stop trolling, that's pathetic

Going to be kicking myself for a long time over that live bet on rose

broke even on the night. feels like a win after aldo shit the bed with zero effort

swept bellator though at least

I felt bad about how many U I had on Andrade. Esp after seeing that first round. Rose is better just can't accept a clinch against mini Andrade.

I never bet against(what looks like) PEDs.

what fight were you watching exactly? she nearly subbed her from the "slam" in the first round. not trying to sound like a dick or anything but its pretty annoying when someone comes onto a forum talking about how they can't believe other posters rose would think Rose would keep beating the everliving shit out of andrade for 5 rounds after she gets literally the one of the flukiest (and scariest) bodyslam knockouts imaginable.
i was watching a fight in which andrade was getting shitkicked but remained determined and slowly tiring namajunas out and increasingly getting more success.

i was watching a fight in which andrade was getting shitkicked but remained determined and slowly tiring namajunas out and increasingly getting more success.

Both fighters were tiring out dude, its a fight. Namajunas has proven she can go 5 rounds against the best in the world. Both fighters were determined, Andrade got a scary as fuck knockout and good on her for hanging in there after getting absolutely destroyed but your original post was some troll shit about posters on this forum thinking that Namajunas could go 5 rounds and now you're changing up your tone talking about Andrade's determination (which I agree with you on by the way.)

Skill beats power 90% of the time but this time the strength discrepancy was ridiculous lol. Andrade is like 5 times stronger than her opponents. It’s fucking crazy. She is lucky to be born that way or she should thank her special doctors.

Anyway at least we saw that the whole "Rose can’t jab or move like Joanna" shit was wrong. Joanna got slammed, too but she landed better. It happens.

<Fedor23>

Back