PBP UFC 238: Cejudo vs. Moraes - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10 pm ET/7 pm PT

I don’t care if it’s for the belt or not, it will be criminal if Justin ( B ) Gaethje and T Ferg don’t fight before one or both of them really start taking too many shots and drop in the rankings.

That's two tough fights in a row for Tony that he's won between rounds 2-3 through nothing he himself did lol

So he didn't batter Cerrones face?

Class act from both gentlemen though. No need to run it back imo.
I agree.

Tony has crazy power in those jabs. Like he's not winging punches or even overextending himself, and they do so much damage.

I would legitimately ask Tony's gloves be checked for tampering. Because if he's doing that with legal MMA gloves, he's got insane power.

Tony looked awesome during the fight. But after the fight Tony seemed fucking off, I don’t think his mental health is under control yet.
just like i like him... crazed monster

Tony’s got to have the most non ko power I have ever seen.

He actually has really heavy hands for a skinny dude but he doesnt throw full blast. Make no mistake, he can knock people out.

People can whine about the crowd but that was a super late hit. Way after the bell and no it was not mid combo

True. Landed clean on the nose. If it didn't, maybe he doesn't blow his nose.

Tony gets next shot, fucking joke if he don't

He's basically cleared out the division. Don't be surprised if Dana uses that punch after the bell as another excuse to screw Tony.

Fuck me 5am and we still have 2 title fights left

Can't wait until 239 where they expect me to pay for this and not record it. Fucking BTSport.

Honestly....

Cowboy had nothing for Tony. Period.
That said, Tony hit him after the bell, and Cerrone could't continue.
Should have been a DQ.

About the crowd booing, and people here complaining about their behavior: they paid the tickets, they have the right to boo all they want.
If you don't like it, get off your couch, pay the ticket and go there next time, show them how they should behave. Good luck.

didnt see the fight but can someone explain to me why Cerrone "shouldn't have blown his nose"?

Well now Dana has an excuse to not give Tony a shot
Well done. Most of the people are dumb to not see it. Cowboy and Dana are together, one hundred percent. Cowboy is an experienced fighter and even him said he wouldn't do what he did because he knew that could happen what happened, so why did he do? That's the real question.
<seedat><seedat><seedat>

If you were a fan of both guys you already knew this was gonna go down like this. Only thing is Tony pushed hard in the 1st because he only had 3 rounds to work with.

If this were 5 rounds Tony wins 10 out of 10 times.

4/4 on my picks of the ladies tonight. Wouldn’t be upset if Eye spoils my perfect record

This next fight might not be great, hoping the banter is strong for the next 30 minutes

5f68022055f5dc5a0e50595063fc2473.jpg

Tony is a cheater and wmma sucks.

Well,
At least I can go to bed early.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back