PBP UFC 238: Cejudo vs. Moraes - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10 pm ET/7 pm PT

Never fuck a girl with a gun tattoo.
457ff598dce8871bf0ba8d97fd87d413.jpg

I saw Weidman and Askren talking in the crowd. I threw up in my mouth.

What's up with all the attitude from Eye?

Time for bed, I can't be arsed staying up for the next actual fight

the UFC has footage of the locker rooms, don't they? It would be pretty wild for a UFC fighter to pull off something like that
It happens in boxing - in major fights.

The ways donald was getting busted up with none power shots reminded me of what Antonio Margarito was doing to fighters. He was never known for his power but guys would look like train wrecks after they fought him - including cotto.

I've never had to do it but that must be an extremely common first reaction when your eye/sinus is swelling like that. It would feel like you need to clear the air passage. For a guy who's been fighting as long as he has, you'd think Cowboy would know better.

when it happened to me, my nose felt like it was running/stuffed and i wanted to clear the passage so i can breathe. it felt like my eyeball was moving around when i blew my nose and then all of a sudden, the entire area filled up with air. when i touched it, it felt puffy and it made a squishy noise. my eye was swollen shut in less than a minute.

and being a pro, he should've known better. he even admitted it.

Lol at Eye during this announcement.

HOLY SHIT...

LMAO

I'm praying for a 1st round finish by either fighter. Let's get this done and go to the other main event.

Hopefully the MMA gods will show mercy and let this fight get an early finish. I really don't want to watch 25 minutes of play fighting after the last fight.

If only Valentina would go forward and have some killer instinct like Nunes, she would be an exciting fighter...but she always like to point fight. Lets hope that changes today.....doubt it though
Huh ? See the Venezuelan vixen fight or when everyone was crying when she brutalized that Brazilian chick?

How the fuck does Eye keep a straight face? Surely she knows this is a farce.

Back