UFC 239 Jones vs Santos PBP/Discussion

ill800

Founder of Eugenics Society of Gambling
Banned
Reaction score
Looks like we posted within seconds of each other. Whatever; I deleted the other thread.

On Avila for this first fight but my expectations are tempered.

I hate Kianzad-Avila.

I hate that I watched tape for it.

I hate that I have money on Kianzad.

I hate that I got her at +175 instead of +220.

And lastly, I hate that such a shitty, Invicta level fight is on a major UFC PPV.

Yoooo sweet night of fights ahead. Hope you guys cash.

Jesus nunes ballooned to -550 from -400 just now in my bookie. Holly looked like absolute death at weigh ins she cut an extra 1.5-2lbs and was at 133lb range. That surely had to be a mistake.

Doin it live

Attachments

• 1ACC7477-BB80-4019-B9B1-676137684A08.jpeg
    1ACC7477-BB80-4019-B9B1-676137684A08.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
Jesus nunes ballooned to -550 from -400 just now in my bookie. Holly looked like absolute death at weigh ins she cut an extra 1.5-2lbs and was at 133lb range. That surely had to be a mistake.

Not really. Just people talking themselves into an underdog and being lured by the potential winnings.

I figured it would happen far more and I would get Nunes ML at -2XX, but oh well.

Pannie looks great when she isnt cutting weight, but shes not ufc quality.

Think Avila is going to win this pretty clearly. Took her ML

"Since she has gone on a little bit of a tear outside the UFC since leaving"

She literally had ONE fight outside the UFC, a very unimpressive decision over a natural 125 pounder. Paul Felder talking out of his ass awfully early in the night.

Avila KO/TKO, Under 2½ rounds hedged with Kianzad by decision.

Avila looking strong in the clinch, hopefully she gasses

1-0 avila but close, could go either way. Shitfight despite what the commentators say.....

Pannie goes straight back to the cage when pressured, the worst possible thing she could do in this fight

Avila won round 1, but it was close/dirty enough, which is all one can hope for since she did stop Kianzad's lousy attempts at taking her down in the clinch.

Avila was badly gassed a minute into round 2, so what does Kianzad do? Back off and let her recover.

Back