PBP UFC 240 Holloway vs Edgar: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT

No it isn’t. I can tell you’re half retarded but it’s eerily similar to the Jones/Santos fight. One person is engaging and the other is just moving forward because they know the rules are dumb and favor arbitrary “octagon control.”
Frwnkie lost buddy cry some more. I had Thiago winning actually.

yeah I tend to be in agreement, we'll see how he handles Max's jab and distance control, but, like he said he doesn't mind being at range because he's a very good kicker (that rugby background).

In all reality, if you actually break down the fight and the two fighters fighting and where they are at in their careers, this is probably one of the best fights the UFC can put together in any division

He is a good and consistent kicker, but he's also got monkey arms. He's the same height as edgar, but has like an extra 3-4 inches in reach. I think he'll do just fine at range with Max.

i think it's crazy that you think the undisputed FW champion who has basically won all of his fights by striking and was on the 2nd longest win streak in UFC history has a lot of things to fix lol

i'm not saying you're wrong, but just ...what. the. fuck.
It is not unreasonable. It only shows how high his potential is. He has a lot of things to fix. Frankie Edgar was crap tonight. Max should have punished him. Severely.

A Frankie Edgar on his way out made Max look easily beatable. That is a problem his team needs to realize and correct.

He is a good and consistent kicker, but he's also got monkey arms. He's the same height as edgar, but has like an extra 3-4 inches in reach. I think he'll do just fine at range with Max.

Will be a great fight when it happens

I wish I could stay up for the Rizin event tonight but I must get some sleep. Gotta be up at 830 to be out by 915 to make 75-90 min ride to be at somewhere by 11 am for work. Shall see you boys in next week's PBP

I really don't feel like Max tried in that fight. I am annoyed!

Possibly, maybe even probably a power advantage as well. And it's not like he'd be slow either.

And honestly, it's not like he'd be there long. He only has a couple fights left. I really think he should be Cruz's return fight.

At least 141. We know 3 fights will be great.

Just shocked Max didnt attack at all.

And grasping at straws is grasping at straws. I don't feel a need to throw shade at you since you're doing a fine job yourself. Good day, sir.

lol I'm the one grasping at straws? Volk is a younger, faster, stronger version of the kind of fighter that Frankie is. With a better kicking game. Frankie just fought a close fight vs Max, even if you think Max won every round, he didn't BLOW him out in every round. Suggesting Volk has NO SHOT vs Max is literally laughable considering what we just watched.

Also, you must not watch sports much. There's a reason why people actually compete, even if the number is small, there is always a chance.

lol I'm the one grasping at straws? Volk is a younger, faster, stronger version of the kind of fighter that Frankie is. With a better kicking game. Frankie just fought a close fight vs Max, even if you think Max won every round, he didn't BLOW him out in every round. Suggesting Volk has NO SHOT vs Max is literally laughable considering what we just watched.

Also, you must not watch sports much. There's a reason why people actually compete, even if the number is small, there is always a chance.

What will you say when Max wears this dude down and TKOs him in the 4th?

He has no shot. Wanna bet?

It is not unreasonable. It only shows how high his potential is. He has a lot of things to fix. Frankie Edgar was crap tonight. Max should have punished him. Severely.

A Frankie Edgar on his way out made Max look easily beatable. That is a problem his team needs to realize and correct.

i see what you're saying, and i kind of agree to a certain point, but who knows. i thought Max would never be anything after his loss to Poirer the 1st time, and then he became an absolute monster.

What will you say when Max wears this dude down and TKOs him in the 4th?

He has no shot. Wanna bet?

Just because someone has a shot doesn't make them a favorite. Max should be a favorite but Volk having NO SHOT is ridiculous to even say. Guess this exchange proves join dates dont mean much.

That was a PPV....it was shit on paper and actually shit, imagine that.

UFC need to only make the best cards PPV. Holloway vs Edgar can’t sell the card alone

Back