• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ufc 245 play by play

Closer rd 2. Max a couple nice combos, still taking hard leg kicks. Could be 2-0 Volk or 1-1.

Max needs a finish now or some really dominant round to get a draw

3-0 Volk. Max just eating every single kick.

Wanted to bet max dec, instead of ml, but i think he´s losing this. Probably down 3, so hard to win this now...needs to go for the ko or really pressure.

Hard to believe, but Max may need a finish. It very well could be 3-0 Volk.

My comentators believe holloway is up 2-1 usually they are right, sucks they aint the judges.

I noticed many colby backers also backed volkanovski, i was only on colby, then max here.

Max needs to really push it.

Great TDD, he needs to go for the finish now, and take round 4/5. Could be 1 of the first 3 to max.

Think im gonna lose all my bets tonight -7.5u prebets, had a feeling should go small tonight, wanted to bet some titlte fights, and seem to lose it all. Terrible night.
Think max can take round 4 and 5 though, but dont think its enough.

Close rd 4. This could be anywhere from 4-0 Volk to 2-2.

Definitely gonna listen to gut and trust oneself, this feels way worse, to go against it. Wallets dumpster fire. Ouch Biggest loss ever for me.

Gratz to volk backers. He should have this.

wish my man Francis in the stands could send some KO power to max with his mind

Hoping its 2-2, but doubt it. Had a feeling max was on a decline now slightly, but not this bad. Just not active enough. Feels a bit slow and inactive.

Back