PBP UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Colby doesnt look allright walking out

Is he nervous or what?

I can't ever hate on the you suck chant

source.gif
I like that shirt

Usman should win but depending on who's reffing this.....could be Colby by TKO (per ref stopping "seemingly" early).

The UFC needs to stop with the three title fight cards.

The only redeeming part about this will be if Snoozeman absolutely embarrasses this clown and we don’t have to hear him ever again.

I don't see it. Volkanovski was pretty dominant. I don't see Max having a chance.

If he works on his leg kick defense he can do much better. An adjustment to his game plan and a few more tools and the fight can look different. I certainly think all the tools are there for Max.

Volk is legit though.

When guys hate each other and talk this much trash the fights are stinkers ala Rampage/Evans

Max is awesome, but he´s not on prime Aldo´s level. Aldo starched everyone when he was younger and hungry, much like Anderson Silva, Nogueira, etc. When they get older, they get beat, simple as that. Volkanovsky is not great, but won all 5 rounds, hands down. And seriously, I think Khabib starches them both.
Aldo was the first champ of a developing division. That isn't comparable to what Anderson or Fedor did. Probably comparable to Nog though, since him and his weak guard got roflstomped by Fedor multiple times, and damn near ko'ed by the striking legend Herring.

You have to give him props, this character he created has really got people to notice him. No one gave a shit about him before his WWE antics.

Can’t remember the last time so much cringe was packed into a title fight. But still looking forward to to it.

Back