PBP UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Hard to beat Usman and that EPO. :D And no, i'm not serious even though I do believe he's on PEDs. So is Colby and everybody else.

Don't say that too loud now, totally natty sport.

Agree, stoppage was fine. Colby was getting his face beaten to a pulp.
I understand wanting to see something definitive. The emotions might be running high in here. Usman pushed and found the finish.

Usman has been living in the US his whole adulthood but he's still reppin 3rd world country Nigeria. Getting all them benefits in Murica.

Bullshit stoppage.
giphy.gif

That stoppage kinda suckes. Only shots that landed were back on the head, rest Colby was blocking intelligently enough.

Oh well, his body clearly not as amazing tough as his chin.

Great fight, congratz Usman. Would have won on scores anyeay peobably.

that fight was fucking crazy. expecting plenty of “snooze fest” threads to be bumped soon

no it was not, he looked much improved in the stand-up. He's only 17 fights into his career now. He's going to get better. This was impressive.
Not sure if you're serious or not

KAMARU JUST DENIED THE NIGERIAN FLAG WHEN THEY TRIED HANDING IT TO HIM

Can't wait for Colby's next video with his hired strippers. Gonna be weird

I thought Colby was up. He had at least 3 rounds. And frankly it was a ridiculously fast stoppage, those hammerfists were barely touching his face. Colby is a jerk, but I feel he ran this fight. Kumaru got lucky.

How is thinking the guy you hate was done taking your emotions out of it?

I hate colby and that was trash. He seemed completely with it and had endured way more than that.

you know, I hate him and would’ve loved to have seen him put out cold but it wasn’t necessary! He got dropped several times and was getting pounded on. It was over.

If the ref wasn’t an overrated can and didn’t stop it....could have been a draw. Usman 10-8 last round maybe? And he won the third round. But Colby won 1,2 and 4 I felt.

Dude fuck marc goddard

I really wanted to see the judges scorecards, that was close as fuck

Boy talked so much shit until someone actually broke his jaw to shut him up.
No one talked about him at all before he turned heel. No even his haters love talking about him. Just something to think about.

Man, Usman is a very good fighter but is o insanely unlikable. I think he might have made me a Colby fan.

Yes im sick of that shit. just weak rabbit punches to the sode of the head and they stop it.

2 knock downs and he wasn't defending.
Every fighter knows if you do that and you're on the bottom getting hit, it gets stopped.
I don't like it but it's not a Goddard thing or a new thing.

Back