PBP UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Props to Usman he earned that one. There were many combos that landed that I thought would drop Usman but didn’t and in the end he got the job done.

LOL at all the pussies crying about "illegal gnp" when colby literally shoved his fucking fingers into kamaru's eyes. Stop being salty bitches and accept the fact that your meme fighter lost.

This shit is hilarious.

I knew Colby had a fuck of a lot more fans here than people were letting on.

Last edited:
Colby was up 3-1 on one of the cards. Jesus.

Trump en route to being impeached and Covington having a jaw broken in the same 3 days. Hahah

Kamaru would have won the decision.

It was : 3-1 Kamaru, 3-1 Colby, 2-2 going into the 5th

Clearly Kamaru was winning the 5th.

Joe Rogan has effectively smoked himself retarded.

hahaha, colby running away was classic.

don't let the door hit ya.

GDR took 100x more damage that wasn't to the back of the head in rd1 and it wasnt stopped.

Can we get a meme out of marty pretending he got kicked in the groin
rTd4zGm.jpg

A slight breeze knocked Colby down on the second knock down. He was on Queer Street.

Whoever was the judge that gave it to Colby 3-1, he was bribed. It was 2-2 for Colby best case scenario for Colby, 3-1 is corrupt.

Colby running like the COWARD he is. What trash.

No post fight speech for Colby??

shitty judges, glad mark goddard fixed it for them

If by talk you mean ridicule him then yeah, love to ridicule him. He added some great new material for that today.
You think Colby cares? He’s got EVERYBODY talking about him. No one paid any attention before. Taking on a heel character was a really good business move.

Okay, now im on board with the rogam bash parade. Colby EASILY could have been up 3-1. Two of the 3 sherdog judges had it that way for what its worth

you know, I hate him and would’ve loved to have seen him put out cold but it wasn’t necessary! He got dropped several times and was getting pounded on. It was over.
No it wasnt. He was in a better spot when they stopped the fight than he was getting hit the face the last two rounds. I hate colby but he deserved to be given more of a chance than that.

They announced the judges cards. Sounds like even if the fight would have finished Usman was going to win on 2 of the judges cards.

It was more stopping it after 3 shots to the back of the head went without warning or time being called...bit bs to me...in a situation like that you need to enforce the rules.

Those back of head shots were the only ones that hit, rest were blocked by Colbies hands.

I like how everyone is flaming Colby like he wasn’t arguably winning.lol
Also talking about him breaking when he was fighting his ass off with a broken jaw (the majority of fighters don't even continue when their jaw is broken).

Rogan's an idiot. It is certainly a valid score to give Colby 3-1. I had it 2-2. But you don't have to give him the round where he got his jaw broken. That's the third, which was the one round Usman clearly won. Thankfully, Usman made that all academic by finishing him late.

Cormier and Rogan are bias man. Covington clearly rocked Usman in 3 different rounds. What were they watching?

Wow the decision was 3-1 Usman, 3-1 Colby, and then 2-2. Not a chance Colby won 3-1 but I could see a 2-2. But man.... Colby was TKO'd, jaw broken, both eyes slit and swollen, mouth leaking blood, and nose smashed. Usman is a fucking killer. This what I was saying earlier, Usman didn't even bother wrestling with him, just stood and banged. That was Colby's mistake. Not that it would of helped him anyway, I don't see Colby being able to get Usman down and if he does he certainly wasn't holding him there.

Back