UFC 245 Usman vs Covington

I knew a wmma argument would cause a riot in here one day...

Anyone seen any pics or have updates on Aldo's cut? UFC doctors said he's fine at this stage of it but damn I still don't believe he's going to be healthy come fight time

Well this subforum have a new drama and virtual beef, thé other one was getting boring with thé "my Unit is biggest than your"
Now it is "you hurt my feelings"
Noice!

Don't be so overdramatic? Gosh so sensitive.

Huh. Where did I hear that before?
Well played, ohh careful he called ya an idiot. Must be hard to deal with that playground level retort.
Might want to back down before he pulls out "I know you are but what am I?"
Personally his childish antics have me losing sleep at night, you brave brave men an apple a day keeps the doctors away but who will save us from the Apples xD.

What'a over dramatic about calling an idiot an idiot?
Ha I've decided I probably won't block you. Annoying sure and not nearly as funny as some of the other trolls. Even if Dave didn't bet he was worth a chuckle.
Still there is something gratifying about watching a man point out others mistakes because he is blinded by his own.
Hate on people's loses if ya want but if you don't understand it to be a fundamental part or the process again you miss the point. You might want to return mommy's credit card as well before she notices the missing pounds.
Hey who am I to judge, the exchange rates a little different here and your mom could probably stand to loss the weight.

What are you two talking about? This is a betting forum, losses ARE a big part of betting and that's why they should be pointed out.

What are you two talking about? This is a betting forum, losses ARE a big part of betting and that's why they should be pointed out.
But not your own losses ofc. You love spamming various threads with screenshots of your winning bet slips, but never have you documented the losses that for sure happen 10x as often.

Cool anything constructive to add to your point? Almost feels like we are at the teachable part of the night.
Loses are huge definitely worth considering.
That said when some key board warrior logs in to to reply "LOL" ever time a bet goes sours seems less like insight and more like a bug bite.

But not your own losses ofc. You love spamming various threads with screenshots of your winning bet slips, but never have you documented the losses that for sure happen 10x as often.

Once my account gets limited I'll post the final balance. You can see my loses on every thread, I post my pre bets before every event, plenty of losses in there I'm sure. There's no way for me to post my LB losses and not have it scrutinised either way so why bother? If I say I had no LB loses for an event people will say I'm lying. If I don't post what people judge to be enough LB loses on an event people will say I'm hiding losses.

Obviously, you don't really have a clue and your betting history is most likely garbage, but ask any of the guys on here who actually have success and they will either be one way or the other with live betting - Some guys hate it because they second guess too much and miss chances or others are too quick to fire (Or they end up panicking and covering there pre bets unnecessarily) - And then there are the guys who love live bet and see it as free money and usually get their accounts limited quickly because they have great success with it.

Do I actually care what any of you think about my bets? Obviously not, I just like posting them and seeing who else does well. I give props where they are due and I give shit where it's due.

Why do you guys get so upset when I shit talk your shitty bets or terrible nights? Some of you are so soft. Apparently no one cares what I have to say so stop caring so much when I shit on you. There's no malice, it's not serious, please don't cry.

Cool anything constructive to add to your point? Almost feels like we are at the teachable part of the night.
Loses are huge definitely worth considering.
That said when some key board warrior logs in to to reply "LOL" ever time a bet goes sours seems less like insight and more like a bug bite.

I'll lol at certain bets, like guys who have been posting here years, watch every event, apparently tape fights and then still bet Ben Askren as a favourite over Maia, because that is just lolz

Good to see ya @Kamais_Ookin
You liking anything for 245? I've got a few so far.
Usman- I feel like he has a size advantage and applys the more consistent pressure
Holloway- Alex's has power for sure but has he faced this pace and pressure before?
Nunes- Maybe I'm a fan but the Lioness seems to have better tools here
Moraes-Partially fading smAldo here but Marlon is fast and hits hard
Kai- Moreno's last out didn't impress me too much, Kai has heavy hands as well
Perry- Neal may be the better boxer but Mike probably doesn't care about that, I feel like the platinum pressure is more consistent. Lost my last bet on him but if anyone missed it he earned my respect, unlike though Uruguayan judges

Yan TKO @ +125? This seems almost too obvious. I'd price that nearer -110
Max 4, 5 or Decision +110 is a great price too. Betting that

Probably my only bets unless Max' ML keeps improving. Will probably be one of my bigger ever bets if he hits -150 or better

I'll lol at certain bets, like guys who have been posting here years, watch every event, apparently tape fights and then still bet Ben Askren as a favourite over Maia, because that is just lolz
Glad you won a bet this year that didn't require you tailing someone else.
I bet Whittaker too, then Izzy did a break dance and knocked the man out in two rounds beautiful stuff, as far as watching tape some of us actually enjoy the sport.
Ya call people out in almost every thread with little to offer other than hindsight.
If you want to talk about fights cool stuff, if ya want to talk about people take a look in the mirror before ya log in dude.

Last edited:
I, for one, trust the African warrior spirit of Mike Perry. lol

Can we get a moderator in here to purge all these unnecassary, noncontributory posts?!

Back