UFC 245 Usman vs Covington

I like where this is going glad I didn't let Jacob KilBURN my parlay.
Still feels weird playing all the Champs at one time, shit I don't hate it.
For you value guys I know the odds are garbage but "I don't throw and hope, I aim and fire"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-08-09-16-50.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-08-09-16-50.png
    286.2 KB · Views: 11
I agree! Shut up Sono07, both replying to me and posting in this thread in general. No one gives a fuck what you have to say about anything.
Cute at least I'm posting picks.
You like my name in your mouth?
You like anyone other than Aldo or are we both sucking up the air in the room?

Attachments

• fzruONK_d.jpg
    fzruONK_d.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2
Am i crazy for picking Saunders against Matt Brown? +285 is hard to pass.
No you are not crazy. Ben could pull out something out of his ass.

Ben is as washed up as someone can be but Matt's TDD isn't great and he has been submitted 10 fucking times. I'm personally not playing him but he might be value here. General consensus seems to be Matt KO but dude has been retired for the past two years and we don't know what is his condition.

I dig it, who do you like here?
I think I'm looking more into betting a few FDNGTD or round unders with Max/ Volk, GDR/ Nunes, and maybe a few others..I think Usman has a decent chance of finishing Colby too so I may take that one too rather the under

I met a chick last weekend in a club, she has a boyfriend but told me that kissing isnt cheating for her. That was a Green Light for me, we started to Kiss. Yesterday I banged her and after that she went to her boyfriend. Lol poor guy, some girls are poor evil

Absolute shite level analysis, not surprising from a worthless poster like yourself. Jessica won three fights in a row as an underdog since she dropped to flyweight before running into Valentina of course who no one expected her to beat. If Jessica is shite then so is the entire UFC women's flyweight dvivision except for Valentina. This is a gambling forum, we are here to separate the shite from the Shinola and decide if necessary who is less shite to make money.

While I'm no fan of Apples and think "Fighter X is shit!" is not constructive analysis, even when true, I should point out that Jessica's "three fights in a row" are a split decision against a poor fighter in Faria (0-3 in the UFC, including being subbed by Borella in round 1), who had Eye knocked down and badly hurt, a win over the dreadful Rose-Clark (her only clear victory), and a true 50/50 decision against Chookagian where Chookagian fought as poorly as possible, and has since improved.

It's an unimpressive trio of fights including 2 very low-level opponents, and could easily be 2-1 or even 1-2.

On a more technical analysis, her striking, which keeps getting praised, is actually quite mediocre with numerous holes, especially defensively. She has a competent straight right hand and little else.

As for the entire UFC women's flyweight division being shite except for Valentina...yes, it is.

That's not to say that I am advocating any specific play on Eye-Araujo, but I do think some of these posts are overrating Jessica Eye.

I met a chick last weekend in a club, she has a boyfriend but told me that kissing isnt cheating for her. That was a Green Light for me, we started to Kiss. Yesterday I banged her and after that she went to her boyfriend. Lol poor guy, some girls are poor evil
Maybe if you fucked her better she might have stayed

While I'm no fan of Apples and think "Fighter X is shit!" is not constructive analysis, even when true, I should point out that Jessica's "three fights in a row" are a split decision against a poor fighter in Faria (0-3 in the UFC, including being subbed by Borella in round 1), who had Eye knocked down and badly hurt, a win over the dreadful Rose-Clark (her only clear victory), and a true 50/50 decision against Chookagian where Chookagian fought as poorly as possible, and has since improved.

It's an unimpressive trio of fights including 2 very low-level opponents, and could easily be 2-1 or even 1-2.

On a more technical analysis, her striking, which keeps getting praised, is actually quite mediocre with numerous holes, especially defensively. She has a competent straight right hand and little else.

As for the entire UFC women's flyweight division being shite except for Valentina...yes, it is.

That's not to say that I am advocating any specific play on Eye-Araujo, but I do think some of these posts are overrating Jessica Eye.
Katlyn Chookagian is probably in line for a flyweight title shot next so that's a good win no matter how you slice it, in my opinion at least. Viviane Araujo is likely to be Jessica's toughest fight at 125 pounds aside from Valentina of course so there is certainly reason to be cautious.

Perry TKO $4.50 is worth a splash imo. He will come out guns blazing

Katlyn Chookagian is probably in line for a flyweight title shot next so that's a good win no matter how you slice it, in my opinion at least.

Kind of? I agree it's the best performance/result of Eye's career, but another fighter who has achieved a true 50/50 decision against Chookagian is Aldana, and Borella was very close with her, too.

More importantly, Chookagian made a noticeable, significant improvement since that loss which was evident against Calderwood and Maia. I would cap the current-day Chookagian as a -200 against the current-day Eye.

I’ve been lurking here for a long time and have seen some dumbasses come and go but applesvid is easily one of the dumbest, cant believe some of the stupid ass shit this guy says

I’ve been lurking here for a long time and have seen some dumbasses come and go but applesvid is easily one of the dumbest, cant believe some of the stupid ass shit this guy says
I like his analyse posts, better than lottery value bets with 1% to hit

I know it's basically impossible to quantify, but, is Valentine Shevshenko a better striker than GDR? Are they of the same level? Is GDR better, more dangerous? She probably holds more power.

It was only 2 years ago that Nunes went to a very close split against a natural 125er in Valentina, a fight mostly contested at range.

What tools has Nunes added to her game since then?

She's now facing another excellent range striker, who's boxing is better than Valentina's in my opinion. She's naturally bigger than Valentina and actaully bigger than Nunes, taller, reach advantage.

She has also been known for working on her wrestling and wrestling defence a lot the past few years, plus she has just came from a training camp for Aspen Ladd that must have had a big focus on wrestling defence and get ups. She's been at ATT for a while now and they have done great things in terms of game planning for fights recently. This all adds up nicely for GDR

The equalizer to me is the power and confidence of Nunes. She hits very hard, she can finish any girl in the division and usually does, she takes a decent amount of time away between camps to rest, recover and improve and she is building a legacy. Dangerous but potentially wild.

If the fight stayed at range like the Shevshenko fight mainly did I would favour GDR. If Nunes uses her power, muscles her way in and decides she is going to be the hammer I could see her overwhelming GDR... But GDR is is lazer like with her strikes.

A calm, controlled and focus GDR has the potential to repeatedly sting Nunes. When Nunes fought Holly the people picking Holly basically expected that kind of fight, in and out, landing accurate shots and sniping. Is this a path for GDR?

Every chance she gets blasted within 2 rounds, but I have a feeling the dog is live.

A big decider could be the clinch. GDR is very good there, with knees and elbows, but Nunes is strong when controlling the clinch. This is where the fight could be won or lost for either girl. Whoever wins the clinch wins the fight.

Last edited:
@ApplesVild Glad to see you had the decency to delete the post that likely was the last straw in receiving a well-earned double yellow card status.

You have a sick mind. Get good professional mental help with the winnings you've shown with your slips.

Back