UFC 246 McGregor vs Cerrone

Books are generally not going to pay out even if those bets come in. Happened in the UK recently and they stuck to their guns despite taking a hit with negative publicity

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/10097204/pals-won-bet-bookies-wont-pay/

I once accidentally discovered that I could parlay a fighters ML with his ITD line on a major bookie due to some error and got away with it. But that was before I understood how easy it is to get banned...wouldn't try to get cute like that again

Oh shit....

Tempted to go all in on Conor but I've got too much their already
Anybody else remember Herbs beautiful work calling all Conor's fouls against Khabib??? \S

Herb stops fights prematurely too. This sucks for Cowboy as he would benefit from having Yamasaki in there.

The last 3-4 pages of "content" is embarrassing even for sherdog standards, holy shit gents lol let's be better. If you don't understand basic math, implied odds, etc. you need to do some research on it. It is 100% the most important thing to becoming a more successful bettor.

The last 3-4 pages of "content" is embarrassing even for sherdog standards, holy shit gents lol let's be better. If you don't understand basic math, implied odds, etc. you need to do some research on it. It is 100% the most important thing to becoming a more successful bettor.
What you got for this event mang?

giphy.gif

Working at a manufacturing plant in the American south and somebody keeps shouting "YEE HAW" for some reason.
246 I am ready to inject you into my eyeballs!

Anybody hit on those press conference props? I really liked that under 6 1/2 Fooks XD

Last edited:
What you got for this event mang?

giphy.gif

Had $2k Dawson -157 (like everyone else apparently, but that was my favorite bet, capped him -250ish)
Have $2k CDF -205, but it feels like an overbet on my part even capping him -300, will likely hedge a bit with Pettis rd1 or KO
$1100 Nas -220
$1k Fili +120
$750 Roxy/Barber O1.5 -131
$500 Aldrich -110 (Wish I would've kept this to $250)
$375 Ledet +113
$250 Kelleher +120
$250 Elliot +117
$250 Roxy +650

Current unit size is $500.

Like my spots next week better, but that might be because I taped most of these fights weeks ago and I always get cold feet when a lot of time passes.

Had $2k Dawson -157 (like everyone else apparently, but that was my favorite bet, capped him -250ish)
Have $2k CDF -205, but it feels like an overbet on my part even capping him -300, will likely hedge a bit with Pettis rd1 or KO
$1100 Nas -220
$1k Fili +120
$750 Roxy/Barber O1.5 -131
$500 Aldrich -110 (Wish I would've kept this to $250)
$375 Ledet +113
$250 Kelleher +120
$250 Elliot +117
$250 Roxy +650

Current unit size is $500.

Like my spots next week better, but that might be because I taped most of these fights weeks ago and I always get cold feet when a lot of time passes.
Nice you wrote real numbers how much you spent money. Fook units

Nice you wrote real numbers how much you spent money. Fook units

Real numbers and betting winners is the name of the game Wiki. Don't read my post on math tho, you just do you.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that is having troubles to see Oleinik taking more than 2 shots and keeps it standing after his last 2 losses? Dont forget he is fighting heavyweights...

Am I the only one that is having troubles to see Oleinik taking more than 2 shots and keeps it standing after his last 2 losses? Dont forget he is fighting heavyweights...
He will be happy to swallow a few to get close and get a hold of Greene.

Greene doesn't have Walt Harris or Reem power. Some recency bias going on with that.

Does anyone think apples and wiki are the same people?

only accounts I’ve ever put on ignore

Does anyone think apples and wiki are the same people?

only accounts I’ve ever put on ignore
I spit on snitches like you. You are a sherdog colby covington but without the wrestling , just pillow fisted posts

I dont think that matters if you’re creating an alt account to troll.
Fair point. Idk tho their writing style is very dissimilar and wik clearly has english as a second language. That would be some JB level commitment to an alt account. That Indian chief one was funny af

Fair point. Idk tho their writing style is very dissimilar and wik clearly has english as a second language. That would be some JB level commitment to an alt account. That Indian chief one was funny af
Yeah I definitely think they're different people. Wik is even more low effort than apples somehow but isn't as toxic generally. Both trash.

I spit on snitches like you. You are a sherdog colby covington but without the wrestling , just pillow fisted posts
You don’t spit on anyone but yourself
i just find it astounding that two people who have been on this forum for a while still can’t grasp the concept of implied probability and value

and rip Indian chief, my favorite alias

Just found out Tim Elliott was in a car accident during camp and sustained "minor injuries". Explains why money has slowly been trickling into Askarov. May have to reduce my action on Elliott or remove all together.

Back