• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC 249 will take place in Florida May 9th

giphy.gif

Everybody in attendance:
giphy.gif

There will be no crowd

You vote, but you don't know how to look up political contributions tied to people who work at specific corporations?

How do you make informed decisions? How do you interpret the news? Jesus Christ.

• All legal contributions made by Disney and Disney employees are on the internet.

• So far, they have donated $2,994,462 in 2020 to political campaigns.
  • They usually support the same number of GOP and Dem officials at almost the same monetary amounts - but lowered the dollar amounts given to the GOP since Trump took office.
  • The GOP is getting peanuts from Disney since Trump took office.
  • Since 1990, they have contributed over $36 million to campaigns
  • They have spent over $88 million on lobbying efforts since 1998.
I don’t live in America... why the fuck would I know how much some company in some country donated to what politician ?
And I don’t have to “interpret” the news because it’s not the 24/7 propaganda you get to sift through
Thanks for the info tho

I don't think you know what that word means. There is a pandemic that canceled the event genius. Nobody was going to fight. And anyone that thinks Khabib should have stayed in the US is a moron.
I'm talking about the rescheduled 249, not the first one.

Sucks the Indian reservation in Cali was cancelled, but then again our politicians are stupid, new study just came out from here in Los Angeles. Covid is statistically no more like to kill you than the regular flu. It’s a joke.

Sucks the Indian reservation in Cali was cancelled, but then again our politicians are stupid, new study just came out from here in Los Angeles. Covid is statistically no more like to kill you than the regular flu. It’s a joke.
God I wish you just flu Bros would kindly go fuck yourself<3>

I'm talking about the rescheduled 249, not the first one.
It doesn't matter, there is still a pandemic, travel bans etc. For anyone to think a person should not be with his family in this time, so others can have "entertainment" is just fucked up. People like you with that attitude is why our society is screwed.

I don’t live in America... why the fuck would I know how much some company in some country donated to what politician ?
And I don’t have to “interpret” the news because it’s not the 24/7 propaganda you get to sift through
Thanks for the info tho
  • So, post a major corporation from your country. Then post its 2020 contributions and then it's ten-year cumulative. We'll wait.
  • Are you suggesting that you blindly trust the media in your own country? LOL

• So, post a major corporation from your country. Then post its 2020 contributions and then it's ten-year cumulative. We'll wait.
  • Are you suggesting that you blindly trust the media in your own country? LOL
Are you on crack ? I asked how much Disney donates in Florida for very obvious reasons and you’re turning this into what corporation donates in my country ? The fuck is wrong with you ? Jesus kid calm down

Are you on crack ? I asked how much Disney donates in Florida for very obvious reasons and you’re turning this into what corporation donates in my country ? The fuck is wrong with you ? Jesus kid calm down
You don't know. Got it. You're not the only man-child in the world.

Florida is getting worse by the day and the full scale of how bad they've been hit is hard to determine because they shit the bed on testing. Louisiana is in a much better place now because we took this seriously.
Huh? I'm in Florida. I just got released from the hospital 3 hours ago. It was a ghost town.

The county I'm (Alachua) in has 220 cases and 0 deaths so far.

Huh? I'm in Florida. I just got released from the hospital 3 hours ago. It was a ghost town.

The county I'm (Alachua) in has 220 cases and 0 deaths so far.
Good for your county. As a whole, Florida is really bad. Areas that aren't densely populated don't get the fuck stick as bad.

Meh UFC hosting an event in Florida isn't going to make or break this virus. Hopefully they can make it happen and stick it to all the MMA "fans" on sherdog who are actively rooting against the UFC. We can't stay indoors until there's a vaccine, the economy and people simply can't take it. Small controlled gatherings are totally fine IMHO.

Imagine us Floridians could have had a methed out gay hooker renting poli sci graduate as our governor, we really dodged a bullet.

somehow, he'd still be better than the moron we have in office currently.

Also, I stated this when I heard about WWE being allowed to run in Orlando (where I live)

Orlando has infinite hotel rooms, some very large properties, that they could probably get one of them to host/isolate the fighters, the Amway has hosted the UFC on multiple occasions, and the Gov is all for it (I'm pretty sure this is the Gov that Dana was referring to when he said he could have done it at a place with a commission that wasn't Tachi).

Logistics wise, this makes sense. If they can safely pull it off, good for them, I'll tune in.

Last edited:
Back