UFC 249 will take place in Florida May 9th

WRONG.
One of my beat friends is Swedish. Swedes are PRO GUNS you moron.

I’d bet my left nut you’ve never met a single Swede in your entire life and are making comments like this because you watch the news LoL.
They're also pretty much ok with euthanizing the elderly right?

Who should I listen to? Some moron on YouTube? Trump? Lol
I'm not a Trump guy . Why don't you read what Sweden's epidemiologist is saying? Why are you listening to Bill Gates? He's a tech guy. I have 2 people in my immediate family on the front lines in this (one who works in contact with Covid-19 patients). They both live in my house. If i'm wrong I will be dead soon enough. The numbers are similar to the flu (death rates). They aren't the same but similar. The deaths occurring are mostly the elderly and very sick which is also similar to the flu. When the vaccine gets rushed to market (the supposed savior) the vaccine will injure and kill equally. It won't be just the elderly getting injured by the vaccine but the children and young adults as well. This is a classic example of panic, herd thinking gone wrong.
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01098-x

Fire the news tag on this I’ve seen the he news tag used for Valerie Loureda instagram pictures before

It will take place at the APEX Centre behind closed doors. Its 3 weeks away and your President has already started allowing beaches to open and become crowded with hundreds of people, BCD sports will definitely be happening in May.

Imagine sucking so bad at being part of the human species that you mock people's grandparents dying on the internet.

Waaaaah. Keep up the whining and the pearl clutching. Doesn't surprise me. Some of us want to get back to a sense of normalcy and UFC fights are a part of normal life for most of us here.

The country will begin to re-open soon in more conservative states, like Florida. So what's the damn problem?

I swear, virtue signaling is the scourge of modern day society. It is truly pathetic.

Don't be shitty about your state getting hit worse than Florida
Florida is getting worse by the day and the full scale of how bad they've been hit is hard to determine because they shit the bed on testing. Louisiana is in a much better place now because we took this seriously.

Stupid to hold a mma event in the country with the most infections and deaths in the world from this virus.

Hopefully it gets cancelled at the last minute.

Ron De Santis is the GOAT..

We're getting fights lads.

<{JustBleed}>
dude gained lots of weight, its unreal

I wonder which fighter will later pull out or admit he had Covid-19.

Khabib is not fighting because it’s Ramadan season again. He ducked Tony again!
I don't think you know what that word means. There is a pandemic that canceled the event genius. Nobody was going to fight. And anyone that thinks Khabib should have stayed in the US is a moron.

If no one is making money right now, no need to risk public safety until we get a better handle on this situation.

Waaaaah. Keep up the whining and the pearl clutching. Doesn't surprise me. Some of us want to get back to a sense of normalcy and UFC fights are a part of normal life for most of us here.

The country will begin to re-open soon in more conservative states, like Florida. So what's the damn problem?

I swear, virtue signaling is the scourge of modern day society. It is truly pathetic.
Oh look, another complete imp who missed the point: turdbrain was mocking people's grandparents dying.
We can have a discussion about the idea without laughing about that. Unless, like you and hundreds of thousands of little boys out there, you enjoy that and any reactions it might get.

The hilarious thing is I'm pretty sure you don't actually know what "your rights" are You can dislike the lock down, but it in no way violates your rights dumbass.
I dont care if there is zombies roaming the streets, no other fellow primate of mine has the right to tell me i have to sit in my home. My rights are what I say they are.
If you dont want to get a virus, then YOU stay in YOUR home.

the virtue signaling-cnn watching-braindead NPC's are growing like cancer.

If you dont open economy, millions will die.

millions vs tens of thousands. Which do you pick? If its the latter then youre evil.

Dont be so dense that you cannot recognize the brainwashing.

Last edited:
Idk why the hell Dana even flirted with the idea of Tachi Palace in California in the first place. He knew the Cali governor would have nothing to do with allowing that. Hell I knew it wasnt gonna work here on the west coast.

Florida should have been the original location for 249, we should have had our blood bath of a fight already.

I don't think you know what that word means. There is a pandemic that canceled the event genius. Nobody was going to fight. And anyone that thinks Khabib should have stayed in the US is a moron.
u sound like a moron for calling dozens of ppl a moron..

if he wanted to fight tony, then he should have stayed in the states. its that simple, moron.

u sound like a moron for calling dozens of ppl a moron..

if he wanted to fight tony, then he should have stayed in the states. its that simple, moron.
I dislike khabib, but to be fair, the UFC told him the fight was off %100 before he left for russia. They specifically told him Abu Dabi.
Could be BS tho. we'll never know the truth really.

Back