UFC 249 will take place in Florida May 9th

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Sir Galahad @Clementine @BFoe

675ae30635bf43319cb9o7kw7.jpg
Its the hope that kills you!! :( . What a drama. UFC is happening, UFC is not happening, UFC is happening, UFC is not happening, rinse and repeat.

I think the best thing for us is to think its not happening, then that way if it does actually happen for real it will be a nice surprise and we won't feel so disappointed.

fighters earning their pay is essential for them. not everyone wants to sit scared in their home collecting govt handouts besides snowflakes.

Were you one of the braindead zombies out protesting recently?

They could easily set up at the old MGM studios in Disney... all they have to do is bring a cage in set it up quite quickly... I'm sure all the broadcasting gear is already there.

Yes have it in the place where they waited until the absolute last minute to address the pandemic. That is a great idea.
Life in Sweden during the "pandemic". Keep hiding in your house thinking you are doing a good thing. People in this country believe anything.
20200404_EUP002_0.jpg

5e9ddb16d5873a77fc2d989a

Saw UFC and Florida and figured I’d open. Thread got weird as hell quick. Go figure.

Life in Sweden during the "pandemic". Keep hiding in your house thinking you are doing a good thing. People in this country believe anything.
20200404_EUP002_0.jpg

5e9ddb16d5873a77fc2d989a

Lol Sweden is doing terrible. 10x the death rate of neighbouring countries. But yeah, let's copy them

"Essential Services"

tenor.gif

Only in Florida.
I'm pretty sure Meth use is considered essential there.

Also, not surprising they were the ones who allowed dumb spring breakers to flood the state and stew in their disease.

Imagine sucking so bad at being part of the human species that you mock people's grandparents dying on the internet.
T/he warroom - among other internet cess pools - is full of this type of attitude.

20200404_EUP002_0.jpg

5e9ddb16d5873a77fc2d989a

thumbnail_20200420_141335.jpg

Sweden also doesn't have right wing morons who feel they're somehow being oppressed while running around in public during a pandemic waving their automatic assault rifes.

People are so uninformed, clueless and hypocritical.

20200404_EUP002_0.jpg

5e9ddb16d5873a77fc2d989a
  • Sweden — which has yet to order any lockdown amid the novel coronavirus pandemic — has seen 14,777 COVID-19 cases and 1,580 deaths from the virus so far.
  • The virus has been nearly 10 times as deadly as in Sweden than in other Nordic countries.
  • Norway, which has half as many people as Sweden, has seen 7,127 cases and just 181 deaths. Finland, which has a population similar to Norway's, has seen 3,868 COVID-19 cases and 94 deaths.
  • Charts released by Pantheon Macroeconomics show that Sweden's cases have yet to plateau, while Norway's case count appears to be on a downslide.

Imagine us Floridians could have had a methed out gay hooker renting poli sci graduate as our governor, we really dodged a bullet.
I mean its Florida man, that sounds pretty par for the course

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammywells
Back