• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC 249 will take place in Florida May 9th

This is the only “logical” choice

Once they accepted WWE this was the obvious move to make, the only question that remains now is if Disney want the flack they’ll catch or the money they’ll make and it’s not as easy a decision as it usually is.

Hoping because it’s Florida people will just let it go, they made their choice lol, we should respect their quest for self destruction at the very least

If UFC has been deemed essential by the governor.. as WWE was a few days ago.

It 100% will go ahead.
Espn has fingers to point to if something goes wrong. Fox and USA network (nbc) allowed wwe to go on too

Yes have it in the place where they waited until the absolute last minute to address the pandemic. That is a great idea.
It actually is lol, if they don’t give a shit about their health these are the perfect people to spring this on and probably the only place it will be accepted by the vast majority

As much as gets shit here...... the man comes thru . For the most the fights we want get made. Dana took so many hits on this but kept pushing ...... got give credit wheres do no fucks were given by the bald goof here

This is the only “logical” choice

Once they accepted WWE this was the obvious move to make, the only question that remains now is if Disney want the flack they’ll catch or the money they’ll make and it’s not as easy a decision as it usually is.

Hoping because it’s Florida people will just let it go, they made their choice lol, we should respect their quest for self destruction at the very least

I’m sure Linda McMahon’s 18.5 mill superpac donation had nothing to do with it, lol.

Waiting till at least May 3rd before I put thought into this.
Can't handle blue balls again

It actually is lol, if they don’t give a shit about their health these are the perfect people to spring this on and probably the only place it will be accepted by the vast majority

Hell, the people there would probably line up to attend the event live.

I’m sure Linda McMahon’s 18.5 superpac donation had nothing to do with it, lol.
I would love to know how much Disney “donates”
They must be the biggest “donors” in the state

So is Dana a hero again or should we wait before we blow him?

I would love to know how much Disney “donates”
They must be the biggest “donors” in the state

Even if Disney opens Disney World, I can’t see it doing the business it was earlier. Unless there is a type of vaccine.

YOURE WANTING TO KILL M Y GRANDPARENTS!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!
YOU MUST STAY IN YOUR HOME UNTIL I SAY SO!!!!!
19875447_378414672561354_2661868487733972291_n.jpg
Imagine sucking so bad at being part of the human species that you mock people's grandparents dying on the internet.

Imagine sucking so bad at being part of the human species that you mock people's grandparents dying on the internet.
haha!! ur the person in the photo right now. Just dont go around your grandparents, and if youre over the age of 60, you quarantine yourself. Solved. A virus doesnt give you the right to supersede my rights, sorry.

Even if Disney opens Disney World, I can’t see it doing the business it was earlier. Unless there is a type of vaccine.

I can't comment on Disney World but Disneyland will still be absolutely packed. Shit was more packed than usual before the shutdown due to everyone thinking nobody would be going.

haha!! ur the person in the photo right now. Just dont go around your grandparents, and if youre over the age of 60, you quarantine yourself. Solved. A virus doesnt give you the right to supersede my rights, sorry.
Yeah your god given right to be an absolute piece of garbage who also gets the right to go to an MMA event.

So if Dana goes down he will drag Vince with him this time.

Kinda gives insurance to the event.

Back