UFC 249 will take place in Florida May 9th

Yeah your god given right to be an absolute piece of garbage who also gets the right to go to an MMA event.
im a peice of garbage cause I want to see an MMA event? you have to be trolling, you couldnt be this insane. nice try tho ;)

im a peice of garbage cause I want to see an MMA event? you have to be trolling, you couldnt be this insane. nice try tho ;)
No, you're a piece of garbage:
1. Being a troll idiot who wanks themselves off to people's grandparents dying
2. Being too retarded to figure out #1

But hey, you're some little nobody who lives in Florida, so congrats on your awesome little life. It'll come around to ya one day. Hope ya think of this super cool comment you made the first time you look in the mirror and realize you're wrinkling and gonna eventually gonna die, possibly alone ;)

sure thing troll. not working.
I mean you're literally in here laughing at people's grandparents dying during a global crisis, so I'm pretty confident you're front of the line for biggest douchebag around and can eat a brick.

I mean you're literally in here laughing at people's grandparents dying during a global crisis, so I'm pretty confident you're front of the line for biggest douchebag around and can eat a brick.
wow you've really drank the koolaid. If you dont open the economy back up , then millions will die, you dolt. Youre way of thinking is complete foolishness and evil.

I don't even know what to think anymore.
0da21a0b26a83d2bc314378bf85ec53561d15acb_00.gif

wow you've really drank the koolaid. If you dont open the economy back up , then millions will die, you dolt. Youre way of thinking is complete foolishness and evil.
That's not my point retard.
I'm talking about the sad sack of human cells who logs onto sherdog from some muggy little room in Florida and thinks "harrr I'm funny guy grandparents are dying"

Just imagine if I was doing the same thing about a soldier or a cop getting shot. Every person in your shitty state would want to string me up.

It actually is lol, if they don’t give a shit about their health these are the perfect people to spring this on and probably the only place it will be accepted by the vast majority
I can't see anything that could possibly go wrong with holding the event in a major hotspot for the virus. Seems fool proof and great for fighter safety.

This will do wonders for the UFC public image

Justin is to the UFC what Ken is to Street Fighter. This card will not do that well.

That's not my point retard.
I'm talking about the sad sack of human cells who logs onto sherdog from some muggy little room in Florida and thinks "harrr I'm funny guy grandparents are dying"

Just imagine if I was doing the same thing about a soldier or a cop getting shot. Every person in your shitty state would want to string me up.
dude your way of thinking is warped, twisted and not even the same.
I encourage you to smoke some herb. Nobody said grandparents dying was funny, thats in your own head. Now that the economy is opening up soon, I was mocking the cliche snowflake that just wants anarchy and control and dont understand the big picture that you HAVE to open things back up or we are headed for end of days. But thank you for your toxic attack that was completey devoid of integrity and had nothing to do with my post.

I’m sure Linda McMahon’s 18.5 mill superpac donation had nothing to do with it, lol.

DING! We have a winner!

haha!! ur the person in the photo right now. Just dont go around your grandparents, and if youre over the age of 60, you quarantine yourself. Solved. A virus doesnt give you the right to supersede my rights, sorry.

fark_pXeB3fnrqFNiHG9_hMpSKJpw7Gs.jpg

dude your way of thinking is warped, twisted and not even the same.
I encourage you to smoke some herb. Nobody said grandparents dying was funny, thats in your own head. Now that the economy is opening up soon, I was mocking the cliche snowflake that just wants anarchy and control and dont understand the big picture that you HAVE to open things back up or we are headed for end of days. But thank you for your toxic attack that was completey devoid of integrity and had nothing to do with my post.
I literally took a dab before reading this thread. Go kick rocks. You're the retard who thinks Nelson from the Simpsons is a protagonist and not a pathetic caricature. lol @ toxicity references after starting all this with a joke about people's grandparents dying.

I literally took a dab before reading this thread. Go kick rocks. You're the retard who thinks Nelson from the Simpsons is a protagonist and not a pathetic caricature. lol @ toxicity references after starting all this with a joke about people's grandparents dying.
simpsons? what are you talking about. ur rambling now. about grandparents i explained it in my last post. I dont have time for your slow uptake. Have a nice day.

As this point I feel like a house-husband constantly believing that my actively cheating wife will change one day

Back