UFC 252: Miocic vs. Cormier 3 Discussion

All lurkers like me waiting for Sadistics picks:
tenor.gif

I think the bookies messaged him and paid him to take the week off.

Don't let me change your mind there, no strong feelings and I'll probably hedge after a couple rounds live if we get there.

As usual very impressive delicious odds on those lines you got.
Where did you find that Jandiroba line? I see Bovada had around that and better.

I hate this card for betting.

So I just have one parlay for fun (or degeneracy lol): Burns vs. Pineda FDGTD + Daukaus vs. Porter FDGTD + Brown vs. Chavez FDGTD + Jandiroba and Dvalishvili win = 50€ to win 320€

Don't let me change your mind there, no strong feelings and I'll probably hedge after a couple rounds live if we get there.
Can you give your thoughts on Herrig/ Jandiroba..noticed it was one of your bigger bets,,and do you think big money will come in on O'Malley? I can see that too considering he's got the hype

Most at Bodog -155, topped up with -210 elsewhere

Sadistics, what do you think about Jandiroba finishing inside the distance? It sits at +200 and I think I'm going to take a stab at it. Love her takedowns and her BJJ looks really great.

Sadistics, what do you think about Jandiroba finishing inside the distance? It sits at +200 and I think I'm going to take a stab at it. Love her takedowns and her BJJ looks really great.
@Sadistics is like a celebrity with everyone trying to get an autograph

I’ll play the role of his agent:

the lines been bet down. I like it. For wmma it’s not all that juicy of a line. Herrig coming off almost two year injury layoff, almost 36, hasn’t fought finishers, will be outmatched on the ground, has been known to gas later in fights, probably can’t stuff a double leg etc

I liked the rd 2 and rd 3 props. I personally have plays on jandiroba ml, itd and rds 2,3. Rds 2 and 3 probably have more value at this point. I would play the itd to hedge my rd bets.

no pictures, please

Last edited:
@Sadistics is like a celebrity with everyone trying to get an autograph

I’ll play the role of his agent:

the lines been bet down. I like it. For wmma it’s not all that juicy of a line. Herrig coming off almost two year injury layoff, almost 36, hasn’t fought finishers, will be outmatched on the ground, has been known to gas later in fights, probably can’t stuff a double leg etc

I liked the rd 2 and rd 3 props. I personally have plays on jandiroba ml, itd and rds 2,3. Rds 2 and 3 probably have more value at this point. I would play the itd to hedge my rd bets at this point.

no pictures, please
Good takes, thanks.

The guy Burns is fighting has like... 13 losses? Damn. Not matching Burn's particularly hard are they?
Pineda has beaten better guys then Burns, has a recent win over a ruski that won a unanimous decision against Burns.

Pineda has beaten better guys then Burns, has a recent win over a ruski that won a unanimous decision against Burns.

Burn's seems to of come into his own and become a better fighter since those back to back losses...

Burn's seems to of come into his own and become a better fighter since those back to back losses...
Maybe but look at the guys he fought

Pineda got some explosive striking and a good ground game

Herbert got the more polished jits but his striking is pretty mediocre

So we are all still on Burns even after that weigh in?
Still slightly worried.

Dodson ML now +225
Dodson dec +580???

Dayum

I have had my eye on Dodson from the moment he opened, and every time his price improves I keep thinking this is a must have since he has a clear striking advantage and elite takedown D and get up game.

But then I watched his fight vs Zach Makovsky where Fun Size goes 0/17 on takedowns...but man that was close— Dodson was putting all of his energy into takedown defense and opening the door for Fun Size to land some clean strikes and make the fight very competitive.

And that was prime Dodson...now Dodson at age 35 needs to fight a better version of Fun Size in a small cage? It seems like a dicey proposition. Maybe he can eke out another decision, maybe he can land a bomb and finish. But I feel this is gonna be a grindy + frustrating fight where Dodson defends takedowns but struggles to stand out striking somewhat like JDS vs Blaydes.

At these prices I wouldn’t blame anybody for taking a stab at Dodson, but fading wrestlers with elite cardio who can chain takedowns tends to end in pain and frustration so I am personally passing

Damn somebody is feeling confident in DC.

Back