PBP UFC 254: Nurmagomedov vs. Gaethje - Main Card PBP Discussion: 2:00 pm ET/11:00 am PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great fight, Khabib is a beast. I'm happy Khabib is stepping away at the top. He went out classy and dominant, much respect. Also really nice to see such good sportsmanship between both Justin and Khabib.

Justin didn't listen to Trevor Whitman he just started spamming kicks. He was starting to break Khabib. MAN

GFDGDF4R.gif
Jesus Christ

Khabib was definitely a man on a mission tonight..

Welp, he proved why he's the best. Weird being done with a PPV while there's still daylight out. Stay awesome Sherfam and see you next week for the retirement of another GOAT.
<RomeroSalute>

never say never. He’ll take time off. But all he knows is fighting. It’s going to pull him back. But then again, he might turn his attention to coaching. Imagine if he’s a beast coach?!!! I’d be excited about that.
You never know. He just opened that huge training facility that he and his dad were gonna run, back home.

Really sad that he is retiring, especially because what caused it. I hope that he will come back. Maybe now he is too emotional, perhaps after few months he will rethink and return....hopefullly

On the flip side, everyone in LW division probably celebrating as the door is wide open now.

Sucks for fans to see one of the best retire in his prime, but good for Khabib going out on top undefeated. If he doesn't want it anymore he doesn't have much left to prove at LW.

I'll bet he comes back for a one-off GSP superfight though...

There is only one fight if he reconciders. Dana better open his bank vault to make the magic 30-0. Let him ragdoll Snoozeman and get the second belt. Then he will be untouachable for the rest of mma history.

Back