News UFC 261 to feature crowd at FULL capacity; featuring 3 title fights

Which fight is most exciting?

• Total voters
Stay home dude. Nobody is forcing you to go out. Btw, those deaths are happening in old age homes where the average lifespan is 13 months and they have an average of 2.5 comorbidities besides covid, those are facts you can look up. Blame Trump for all your issues though while Biden let’s illegal immigrants with covid free to go as get please. Look that one up to,
Covids not serious or Biden is letting covid-infected illegal immigrants infect the nation. Which one is it?

How are illegal immigrants getting into these nursing homes?

Covids not serious or Biden is letting covid-infected illegal immigrants infect the nation. Which one is it?

How are illegal immigrants getting into these nursing homes?

Covid is serious enough for Biden to want to lock everything down yet he’s letting floods of illegal aliens, some of which test positive for corona, in to the country without restriction. My point is instead of complaining about “trumptards” (people who don’t want everything locked down), maybe that douche should be complaining about current happenings that are actually worse than anything Trump did. Btw, warp speed was Trumps doing, you guys have vaccines available more than most countries and your Cases are actually going down due to Trumps policies, not Biden’s. I say that from up here in Canada where our libtarded politicians absolutely fucked up royally and continue to have rolling lockdowns that don’t stop anything with no vaccine availability.

You should ask Andrew Coumo how nursing homes are being infected, maybe he’ll have a good answer for you.

IDK how this is controversial at all at this point. Cases are down to the point where hospitals aren't in danger of collapse. If people want to go watch the show then let them. If they stay healthy IDGAF and if they get sick IDGAF. Strangers who I do not know who do not impact my life do not have me triggered, and I'm confused as to why this is an issue for anyone.

IDK how this is controversial at all at this point. Cases are down to the point where hospitals aren't in danger of collapse. If people want to go watch the show then let them. If they stay healthy IDGAF and if they get sick IDGAF. Strangers who I do not know who do not impact my life do not have me triggered, and I'm confused as to why this is an issue for anyone.

these scared and unhealthy individuals want everyone to be afraid and miserable because of their poor life choices that now put them at risk. It’s my body, my choice... I don’t ever run in to old or compromised people and if I do, it was their choice to be out, not to mention there is still masks and distancing measures in place. These unhealthy fucks literally have no excuse to want everyone to stay locked down. Stay home or go get your vaccine, it’s that simple. You can’t lock everything down forever due to fatasses.

Covid is serious enough for Biden to want to lock everything down yet he’s letting floods of illegal aliens, some of which test positive for corona, in to the country without restriction. My point is instead of complaining about “trumptards” (people who don’t want everything locked down), maybe that douche should be complaining about current happenings that are actually worse than anything Trump did. Btw, warp speed was Trumps doing, you guys have vaccines available more than most countries and your Cases are actually going down due to Trumps policies, not Biden’s. I say that from up here in Canada where our libtarded politicians absolutely fucked up royally and continue to have rolling lockdowns that don’t stop anything with no vaccine availability.

You should ask Andrew Coumo how nursing homes are being infected, maybe he’ll have a good answer for you.
Why is he reopnening mmigration centers then? I remember reading on twitter how liberal voters were upset that he's opening more detention centers.

https://wset.com/news/nation-world/...ctivists-for-detaining-unaccompanied-children

Cuomo doesn't govern the whole united states. Plus, you're the one with the inconsistency. What is the truth? Is it not a big deal and only happening with comorbidities and people who don't like it should stay home or is it illegals are the reason for the death rates and now, some how getting into the nursing homes?

It's a good question.

Why is he reopnening mmigration centers then? I remember reading on twitter how liberal voters were upset that he's opening more detention centers.

https://wset.com/news/nation-world/...ctivists-for-detaining-unaccompanied-children

Cuomo doesn't govern the whole united states. Plus, you're the one with the inconsistency. What is the truth? Is it not a big deal and only happening with comorbidities and people who don't like it should stay home or is it illegals are the reason for the death rates and now, some how getting into the nursing homes?

It's a good question.

He’s reopening the kid cages that Obama created and Trump closed down because he’s in over his demented head and created a crisis by inviting the 3rd world over during a pandemic.

Coumo’s state (New York) has had the most nursing home deaths because of what coumo did. Don’t @ me again, your stupidity is giving me a headache.

I'm just here to watch the pussies complain, moan and groan.

Omg someone did something, somewhere, not to me, that I wouldn't have done!
lmao

Barely anyone that goes will get Covid and even if they do I doubt they’ll be 80+ years old so they’ll just have the sniffles for a few days and keep it moving.
My family and I just recovered from it and I assure you it was far from the sniffles.

Stay home dude. Nobody is forcing you to go out. Btw, those deaths are happening in old age homes where the average lifespan is 13 months and they have an average of 2.5 comorbidities besides covid, those are facts you can look up. Blame Trump for all your issues though while Biden let’s illegal immigrants with covid free to go as get please. Look that one up to,
i don't live in the US, i don't give two shits about your immigration policies, lol.

and lol @ illegal immigrants having anything to do with covid in the US. are they also responsible for texas snow storms and the power outages that followed?

He’s reopening the kid cages that Obama created and Trump closed down because he’s in over his demented head and created a crisis by inviting the 3rd world over during a pandemic.

Coumo’s state (New York) has had the most nursing home deaths because of what coumo did. Don’t @ me again, your stupidity is giving me a headache.
What about california and florida? That's where most of the cases are happening. Why only focused on NY? You getting triggered by intellectual discourse?

i don't live in the US, i don't give two shits about your immigration policies, lol.

and lol @ illegal immigrants having anything to do with covid in the US. are they also responsible for texas snow storms and the power outages that followed?
I don't get it. The guy himself doesn't live in the US, but he's complaining about politicians here.

Lol you're such a partisan hack it's hilarious

Low IQ

Lol you're such a partisan hack it's hilarious

lol wtf? You can’t even make a point...

Regardless, why are you even replying to me, shouldn’t you be busy robbing a target or burning down an immigrant owned business in your BLM riots?? You have absolutely nothing else going for you, what’s there to lose?

No one cares about the Jorge rematch but I'm hella excited to see Weili again

I don't get it. The guy himself doesn't live in the US, but he's complaining about politicians here.

Im sure there is a lot in life that you don’t get, you are an idiot after all. Let me attempt to dumb it down for you again, Biden is pro lockdown but letting illegals with covid roam freely, does that make sense to you? This is happening while liberals are still calling people trumptards for wanting to open things up.

God damn dude, get a brain... I live 30
Minutes away from the Canada/us border, we are already getting your illegals that are claiming asylum from NEW YORK. What your “president” with dementia does affects us to believe it or not.

Goof

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back