PBP UFC 271: Adesanya vs. Whittaker 2 - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moreno vs Fig 3?
Close fight but Fig got 3 knockdowns in that fight? He definitely got big moments. I am not going to lie though. Fig would have lost if he didn't get that that last knockdown in the 5th

Last edited:
I saw Whitaker winning a majority of the rounds. Izzy didnt do anything but throw kicks that were dodged or blocked. Whitaker landed the cleaner blows and got several takedowns. He owned almost every significant moment.

But izzy is the big star so obviously they will give him the win. Dude landed a glancing partially blocked kick and bisping and dc are like "theres a round for adesanya"

Losing on the feet and a bunch of trivial takedowns won't win the fight sorry bud.
You had 2 ex champs calling it for izzy lol

Wasn't even close.

83288-2667855.png

Bisbing constantly bleating about Whittaker needing to throw more right hands says more about Bisbings commentary than Rob. Bisbing got so tunnel visioned on that one aspect he couldnt see anything else in the fight. Whittaker had more variety of attacks in that fight that Israel but you didnt hear Bisbing say Israel is only throwing leg kicks.

It seemed Izzy hurt Robs leg. Dropped him in first. Generally outstruck him

Rob got a few TDs and clinches but didn't do much with them. From a distance he was getting a little outstruck. Sometimes he would land when he would really reach but those were far and few between. I think it was at least a clear 48-47 for Izzy

With that said it was a pretty safe and tactical fight. I wish Rob threw some headkicks but his leg must've been compromised early

A 3rd fight isn't realistic. I will say Izzy beat him soundly twice and you really don't know what to do with Rob next...

Lol its hilarious how because Izzy didnt do much, Whittaker who did even less therefore seemingly deserves the nod?

What did Whittaker do except land some jabs and score some takedowns he was able to do zero with?

Izzy dominated in that first round, even dropped him. And obviously took at least 2 of the remaining 4 rounds.

upload_2022-2-13_13-14-51.png

Forgot to post this last night. Fortune favors the brave. I shoulda bet more but I put another 100 on a ITD bet for the Main Event. Shoulda known better. Izzy either brutally finishes his opponent or he tends to coast to a win.

Lol its hilarious how because Izzy didnt do much, Whittaker who did even less therefore seemingly deserves the nod?

What did Whittaker do except land some jabs and score some takedowns he was able to do zero with?

Izzy dominated in that first round, even dropped him. And obviously took at least 2 of the remaining 4 rounds.
That’s not how scoring a fight works tho. Whittaker did more than Izzy in round 2 4 and 5. Even round 3 was close.

let's be honest. If whittaker was champ and izzy was the challenger, whittaker would have retained the belt

Whittaker fans have to be the most deluded bunch sherdog has ever seen.

It's sad but Max fans after the first Volk fight are clearly the worst ever.

The delusion of Whittaker fans is strong but at least it was remotely close enough that some media morons scored the fight for Rob.

Whereas with Max vs Volk 1, not a single judge or media member was mentally challenged enough to score that fight for Max, and yet plenty of fans were crying that he won.

Wow! Yes.Great win for Tuivasa! Whittaker did well. Great win for Adesanya!

Back