PBP UFC 274: Oliveira vs. Gaethje - Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 5:30 p.m. ET/2:30 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"The lack of professionalism in fighters and the fight game is astounding"

That's shitting on MMA, Cowboy got sick, it happens, I get you wanted to see the fight but chill the fuck out.

Why are you giving a fighter a pass and excusing them when just the day before talked about quiting against Conor saying he didnt wanna be there and if i fighter wants out he will find a way?

Well he found a way.

Main card time. Don't forget to switch threads

85253-2806145.png

Yeah my man Trinaldo won! Was pretty dope to do a podcast with him as guest last year and then grab dinner together afterwards. Guy is humble as fuck.

You guys have no idea how really humble he is and came from dirt poor, some things off air were crazy to know, can't be prouder of him considering all.

Why are you giving a fighter a pass and excusing them when just the day before talked about quiting against Conor saying he didnt wanna be there and if i fighter wants out he will find a way?

Well he found a way.
That's an entirely different thing

He made the walk to fight Conor, I don't think he has ever lied about an illness to get out of a fight

These poor ass UFC employees thinking Drake will miss 500k.
That shit is just enough to make the bet interesting for him.

Wtf was Roberts doing with his hand up? Buddy you got hurt bad in every round and barely landed anything of your own haha

Doesn’t surprise me, those states are Wild West like that lol. I was at a UFC on FOX card in Phoenix, crowd was loud and rowdy. Was a lot of fun actually.
First event I went to was Edgar vs Maynard III was amazing.

Damn I guess I don’t understand how betting works. I picked Cortez to win but somehow I lost the bet?

Wtf lol I didn't know Carla Esparza is also a Menlo College Alumni, thats fucking sick lol wish I knew about that when I was going there

Lmfaoooooooooo I picked trinaldo to win too and lost that bet because I didn’t understand gambling. Lol. $40 lesson. I’ll live.

Back