• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 277 - Pena vs. Nunes 2: Main Card PBP Discussion- 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im not at home and need to use my limited data to stream this on my phone. Can one of you fine people let me know when Buffer starts... that’s about a 5 minute warning.
Thanks.
Yeah, because everybody knows how to do that and it’s not even dark where I live yet. Northern Canada. It’s great in the summer, but a bitch in winter.
Oh just make a sundial then.
SIX MINUTES DOWN

I want Amanda to show she can still lock it in

hey sherbros and broesses—

I was taking a break from the Internet when our dear comrade in arms @bigwaverider passed away. when I logged back onto the site, I was devastated and shocked to learn he died. like a huge wtf moment. it put me in a funk.

He was super cool, second to none in his role here, and generous with his talent, time, and good humor. he also followed me after I followed him, and tagged me at least once as a sherbruh that he thought was a-OK. I was very touched by that.

Anyway, I never got to leave a remembrance on the main sticky thread for him, so I’m doing it here. Thank you.

lots of love and RIP BWR. it breaks my heart to see you go. always will leave a light on for you.

… we now resume our regularly scheduled programming.

Pena is the worst ufc champion of all time, she’s going to get steamrolled here

nunes knocking out cyborg was so fuckin cool to me.

big reach big power. if she fights with confidence anyone will die.

So Pena's game plan is Nunes getting tired in the 2nd again?

Watch Nunes retire if she loses tonight.

Nunes looks shook and has been looking shook…let’s see what version of Amanda shows up.

This bitch is packed

It is crazy to me that there are people who wait til the main event to take their seats
It's normal at events. Those people get blasted around the arena or the bar

looking forward to this fight! Not sure who I'm cheering for -- I usually root for the underdog, but I love Nunes. Also I'm worried she might kill Pena.

Back