• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 277 - Pena vs. Nunes 2: Main Card PBP Discussion- 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Outpost from 2020 :)
My brother made me watch it yesterday, pretty darn good movie :eek:

I said bros..

No honestly that might be the one. I can't say the plot does much for me but it has some good review scores so it must not be completely awful.

Thank you.

Def Volkovs got a great one
WhirlwindUntimelyCheetah-size_restricted.gif

I agree your gonna fight just talk some shit my god dude. its pageantry so whatever but god damn .
I think Evan Dunham go wrecked by one too. iirc.

Lioness looks in hella good shape. Bout to be a bad night for Peña.

I'm getting Andy/Weidman 2 vibes,

I picked Amanda but maybe we are watching the end of an era.

Wouldn't be shocked if either lady dominates here.

hey sherbros and broesses—

I was taking a break from the Internet when our dear comrade in arms @bigwaverider passed away. when I logged back onto the site, I was devastated and shocked to learn he died. like a huge wtf moment. it put me in a funk.

He was super cool, second to none in his role here, and generous with his talent, time, and good humor. he also followed me after I followed him, and tagged me at least once as a sherbruh that he thought was a-OK. I was very touched by that.

Anyway, I never got to leave a remembrance on the main sticky thread for him, so I’m doing it here. Thank you.

lots of love and RIP BWR. it breaks my heart to see you go. always will leave a light on for you.

… we now resume our regularly scheduled programming.
Word.

I think about him often. He's with us in spirit.

Nunes looks like she is in better shape at least than in the last one.

Back