PBP UFC 277 - Pena vs. Nunes 2: Main Card PBP Discussion- 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a good stoppage. I think we know what would’ve happened, but under the criteria that’s not enough. Lewis was attempting to move to a better position.
Attempting? Dude bounced back to his feet like a flyweight.

Title fights go to decision, I predict.

I predict something crazy will happen, like a bomb threat is phoned in and Dana needs to prolong the fights while they secretly search for the bomb, so it'll be two ten round fights going to decision.

I don't like when Rogan brings it up to a winning fighter in the interview how the crowd thought it was an early stoppage.

What is the fighter supposed to say exactly?

It's just dumb and awkward all around.
I mean it explains the boos. So it's not that they just hate the guy

87975-2948906.png

Doing pretty decent.

StyleBender is dickhead. I can't imagine being a cameraman filming him and this dude just throws the rest of his drink at me. WTF is going on? That was not necessary.

I was just thinking as he did it: I hope he ran this by the camera person and planned it with them first. Otherwise, what a dick move to someone who is there working.

Did any of you see The Gray Man?

I thought it was like a 5.5/10

Not for nothing just my opinion but 2023 ufc hw division needs more Pavs than fat lazy brawlers like Lewis.

Seriously how are you supposed to work your way out of a bad spot at hw if you cant cover on the ground for two second? Fight would have lasted longer had Lewis just posted with hands to stand up and risk taking clean shots to the head?

it's only a matter of time before someone dies rfrom a seizure from those dumbass gamer graphics.

just logging in to say early stoppage.

and dog heroin tits

StyleBender is dickhead. I can't imagine being a cameraman filming him and this dude just throws the rest of his drink at me. WTF is going on? That was not necessary.
It was just the ice

Back