PBP UFC 281 - Adesanya vs. Pereira: Official Main Card PBP Discussion: 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think she wins, but it would be hilarious if Cookie Monster just lays on Zhang for 5 rounds.

Disagree and so did the sherdog scoring
ROUND 1

Tristen Critchfield scores the round: 10-9 Poirier
Brian Knapp scores the round: 10-9 Poirier
Tyler Treese scores the round: 10-9 Poirier
I said Dustin could've won the round because of the end lol

My point was the first round could go either way and the second was dominant for Chandler, so it's dumb the fight is even because really Chandler had done better going into the third round

Carla said she's been able to take down everyone in her career.

There's like 2-3 clear examples where she didn't wtf.

Suarez destroyed her with wrestling but unfortunately retired (practically).

Let's be honest, the Power Slap PBPs on here will be hilarious.

giphy.gif
Bellator style

He didn’t say that he was hurt from the punches. He said he was hurt and it was a good thing that Chandler wings his punches so he could defend. This happened right after the clash of heads. Dustin clearly was on his heels and Chandler attacked after that. English your second language?
You must be watching with extreme lag in the stream.

They should’ve switched this fight and the chandler fights place on the card cmon now use your brain

I disagree with Jon Anik and Carla that Esparza's "place in history is secure." A bad loss here, a la her loss to Joanna, will destroy her legacy imo. Her place in history is vulnerable because she has devastating losses but no defining wins. She needs to beat Weili, or at least give her a hell of a fight.
Her only defining win is Yan.

I still cant believe chandler gave up the choke. That man survived Olivera's attempts and Goiti Yamauchii in bellator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back