UFC 283: Teixeira vs. Hill

decent step-ups for both.

More for the fun novelty than anything else. Feeling better about Gabriel, I think his boxing and ground game should be enough against an aging Lazzez. I think he’ll probably find his neck.

Ismael obviously riskier given McKinney’s power, but I’m expecting there to be at least some value on the line because of the McKinney hype train, despite multiple finish losses.

Edit: Nevermind, Best Fight Odds has McKinney/Bonfim as close to a pick ‘em. I’ll probably still put a small bet down but that is not what I was expecting the line to look like

Last edited:
All brazilian parlay burns + andrade + almeida

Hill, Magny, Walker decent parlay here for a few units

ME Under 2,5
Moreno
Pass on Walker-Craig
Andrade
Pass Burns-Magny
G.Bonfim
Nunes
Robocop
Potieira KO
Mckinney-Bonfim Under
Almeida KO
Dalby DEC
Not familiar enough for the last 3 match-ups

yea because the last time Hill faced a grappler/sub artist it went well for him.

Glover has nowhere near the bottom guard that Craig has …. Glover has chokes …

and hill still didn’t even tap with a snapped arm

hill will ktfo of glover under 2 rounds

92055-3202655.png

i can see myself flip picks on Marcos, Lacerda, Rua, Walker, Moreno, and Texeira. first glance pre taping.

From a betting view, i'm going to pass on the main event. maybe play Moreno , depending on weigh ins or new training intel.

Glover has nowhere near the bottom guard that Craig has …. Glover has chokes …

and hill still didn’t even tap with a snapped arm

hill will ktfo of glover under 2 rounds
Glover might not have the guard of Craig but he does have takedowns, striking and the will to fight through any sort of adversity.

Glover might not have the guard of Craig but he does have takedowns, striking and the will to fight through any sort of adversity.

For the record - I love glover …. I hope like hell he wins

but I don’t think glover has the guard or chin or length that Craig has - all of which posed different problems

I expect with full confidence this to look like rumble vs glover - a quick knockout

Back