UFC 284 Tickets - anyone get some ?

Not sure tbh apparently selling for $2000USD each but that’s way too much considering what they were purchased for. How much you reckon I should sell them for? Or how much are you willing to pay?

Get as much as you can mate, don't feel bad doing so

If you do morally want to sell them for a reasonable price, i know people who would be interested

Let me begin by saying that Perth is a dump and I wouldn’t go there to meet God himself.

But this is the way things go these days. Sad people that have no interest in events or concerts just look for any opportunity to make a dollar out of people that are actually into something and really want to go.

If only people that were actually going to go were trying to buy tickets. It would still be difficult to get tickets to high demand events and shows. But not next to impossible like it is nowadays.

It also doesn’t help that ticket retailers give allocations directly to second hand ticket outlets before events even go on sale. And then when they go on sale from the primary outlet, the same second hand outlets clog up the sites buying even more tickets.

It’s like PS5’s. Even still, well after it’s initial release, people continue to clog up waiting lists just so they can get more consoles, then put them straight up for sale for double the price because of scarcity.

The only way to fix human greed is to nuke this planet from orbit.

I think they were gone on the first day pre-sale because I know people that waited 45 minutes in the queue the second pre-sale and 5 minutes in the general sale and didn’t get any. Anyway I have 2 tickets to sell. Lmk if you’re interested/want to pay. I’ll be honest, I want to make some money on them but won’t be selling for $2000 USD each because it’s too much

No thanks.

Not sure tbh apparently selling for $2000USD each but that’s way too much considering what they were purchased for. How much you reckon I should sell them for? Or how much are you willing to pay?

The boys and I wanted to go but the tickets sold out so fast we had no chance, and I didn't want to sit next to strangers.
If someone has like 7 seats next to each other that would be great.

The boys and I wanted to go but the tickets sold out so fast we had no chance, and I didn't want to sit next to strangers.
Not gonna happen.
Try to find sets of maybe 2-4 together in the same general region. Might be able to talk strangers into moving to accomodate you if they get to move up a row or something.

Didn’t they only go on sale the other day? That’s surprisingly quick for them to sell out. I went to the Hunt vs Bigfoot event years ago in Brisbane and we bought our tickets probably a week after they went on sale. UFC is more popular now and the card being numbered counts but I didn’t expect that

I'm sorry, that's quite funny that you think this is even a tiny possibility :)

Tickets aren't worth it for the prices going for

Hey mate I’d love to buy them off you. Me & my mate just missed out. Any other social media I can talk to you on?

All big events in Australia are like this. I tried and couldn't get tickets, there was basically 0 tickets available to the public, whilst 1000s are available at a 500% mark up immediately upon release, people run complicated computer systems designed to buy the maximum # of tickets on 100s of different accounts at once. Whilst immediately listing them on resale sites within 5 minutes.

Recently tickets to the Blink reunion tour were sold out in 90 seconds with a face value of 150-250, with immediate re-listing of a few thousand tickets at 1-2k per ticket. I don't know what the answer is but its disgusting.

My dad mentioned the good old days of getting up early and standing in line at the ONE physical place you could buy tickets. Was a chore but was FAIR. No multi ticket buying, if you wanted 7 tickets, all 7 people had to be in the queue.

I know one guy that paid like $400 for average seats. Honestly if this card lives up to the potential it could be worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back